Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

Damn, you're right. :rofl:

Could be just the font. At least I think the typography is partly to blame. Let me see if I can do something about it.

I think that it's a man and a woman over a landscape picture, that is to blame.

Not to degrade your efforts. It looks nice.

EDIT- Just realized. There should be snow in the picture.

@SerParker

@daimonion

@TabbyStardust

@Fate's Bitch

Thank you all a lot!

@TabbyStardust

I like your poster too, especially castle and Jon and Ghost part ))) We both have chosen more recent photo (film 'Black Death')... I like this photo, but on it Bean didn't look like Ned :|

New pseudo-poster JAIME LANNISTER

(It based on screenshot from historical film with NCW, original pic)

Here's a Stark themed GoT poster I made yesterday:

Winter is coming.

Wow I really like this. Although it maybe would look better without Catelyn? Idk.

Not sure.... somethink like this?

EDDARD STARK

(based on Bean face photo + screenshot from Grendel film)

SERSEI LANNISTER

:stunned: Those are great. I love the Jaime one too. All these pseudo-posters are getting me really excited for the series ^^

I made some myself, but I was a bit lazy, so I just copy-pasted the air date from a True Blood poster. Would be great though if the pilot were to air tomorrow :P Also, the photoshopped picture of Jon was made by Narwen. I used this picture because it looks so perfect and I couldn't have done it better myself anyway ^^

Jon Teaser Poster

Cersei Teaser Poster

Eddard Teaser Poster

@sauron28

Sersei is amazing! Not sure... But in Jon and Ned you use "cold" color palette and in Sersei too, what happens if you choose "warm" color for Sersei :rolleyes: ? She isn't northern...

@Silverstar

thank you :)

I made some myself, but I was a bit lazy, so I just copy-pasted the air date from a True Blood poster. Would be great though if the pilot were to air tomorrow :P Also, the photoshopped picture of Jon was made by Narwen. I used this picture because it looks so perfect and I couldn't have done it better myself anyway ^^

Jon Teaser Poster

Cersei Teaser Poster

Eddard Teaser Poster

Oh my god, those are perfect! The Cersei one especially looks like it came straight from the HBO publicity department. Thank you, sauron.

Wow I really like this. Although it maybe would look better without Catelyn? Idk.

:stunned: Those are great. I love the Jaime one too. All these pseudo-posters are getting me really excited for the series ^^

Jon Teaser Poster

Cersei Teaser Poster

Eddard Teaser Poster

You, are very talented.

Nice.

Jon Teaser Poster

Cersei Teaser Poster

Eddard Teaser Poster

If HBO come on this thread and check, they ought to give you a commission on the posters now, IMO

sauron28;

Superb stuff. :) The only thing I'd change would be to make Jon and Cersei's captions a little bit longer - for Jon I'd put "Night gathers, and now my watch begins," and for Cersei, "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die." Mind you, this is just a minor quibble. Eddard's caption is just perfect (and I'd give "Hear me roar" to Jaime).

Holy effing crap, I love these! Now it's a toss-up for me which ones they should use; These or Narwen's.

BTW, I disagree that the quotes need to be longer. I think that short, to-the-point phrases are best. They don't distract, but they do build anticipation, and will make those who have never read the books say "Ooh, this looks cool."

I nominate these for the best pictures of the thread award. The rest have been amazing, but these left me speechless. Amazing, amazing, amazing job.

EDIT- It's been nagging at me all day, and I'm really sorry to nitpick, but in the Cersei one you say "You live or die" and it's "You live or you die", which is a much better thing. I copied all three of those onto a paint file and turned that file into my wallpaper, then copied my Majesty shortcut and put both of them above Cersei's eyebrows. I'll post the result tomorrow.

Archived