TE: K Rudolph

K: Prater

D: NE

Bench

QB : Sanchez, Gabbert

RB: Redmond, Starks, J Rogders

WR: Ma Floyd, L Robinson, J Simpson, S Hill

TE: Dickson

I'm super happy with my team. I was thrilled to get Brees at pick #6. AP at 15 is great value. I think hes knee is 100%. I see a huge year for Matt Ryan, so getting him as mt QB #2 is the 3rd round was a no brainer, evern if Yahoo has him ranked much lower. I missed Julio Jones in the 4th so I kind of panicked into Jordy Nelson. Not my first choice as a #1 WR but he does have Rodgers throwing to him and did have 15 TD's last year. Colston as #2 and Brown as #3 makes for a STRONG WR corps. Rice is a crap shoot, but if he isnt healthy I have Floyd or Robinson as a #4 or Simpson when he gets back from his suspension as well. Gore at RB2 is solid and While I'm not a big Beanie fan, he did have 11 TD's and 1000 yards last season, so thats not chopped liver at RB3. Redmond should be the started all season in Pittsburgh so i like him as my top back up. I don't see much from Starks with Benson in GB but who knows, and Rogers in ATL is going to see the field a lot I see a Sproles type role for him. I missed all the studs at TE, but I do think Rudolph will have a breakout season.

<team trimmed>

I would characterize that as an average WR starting corps in the modern game. though with a good bench. The position is very deep. The entire RB group is subpar with a pair of long teeth and Shonn Greene v. 2;0. TE is average. But two great QB can take a team a long way and the saving grace may be Jacquizz. I also think you have what may end up being a bottom 5 Fantasy defense.

I don't see an RB named Redmond on the Steelers roster. I assume you mean Isaac "Hitch in His Giddyup" Redman, fastest gimp in the East.

I think this team is inferior to the one WJ posted by a good amount. QB is a push between the two teams and WJ is much stronger at RB (great RB bench) and TE . He also has a slight edge at WR, especially WR2 and WR4 - whether it is MoD or the rook.

Guess we're discussing Westeros 1-3 in here.

Just had the Westeros 2 draft. Ended up with another really strong team.

Starters

QB - A.Rodgers, A.Luck

RB - D.Murray, D.Martin, S.Jackson

WR - D.Bryant, M.Wallace, D.Thomas, T.Smith

TE - G.Olsen

K - M.Bryant

DEF - Seattle

Bench

QB - C.Ponder, B.Gabbert

RB - M.Ingram, B.Tate, A.Morris, R.Turbin, L.Blount, F.Jones

WR - J.Blackmon, B.Quick

Really happy at every position. Especially because I was able to get a few guys who I like that I've missed out on in other leagues so far. Its good to mix it up a bit.

Also, was pleasantly surprised at what I was able to do at RB, after drafting Rodgers in the first round. Really didn't expect to get a crew like Murray, Martin, + S-Jax.

Copied from the other thread.

W2 team drafting from the 5th spot which was the worst spot to draft from by far. You're always at the end of all the runs and positionally, really tough to get the right value. My team is pretty good for the spot but I would have much preferred a team drafting from the top half or the bottom half.

I'm comfortable with my QBs. I think I'm missing a decent RB2 but have a few good options for RB3. Getting Gronk makes my receiving look a bit better since he more or less functions as a WR1 though I did make a mistake taking him and am massively regretting it. Bench has a few potential options if things fall right but no great gems.

I don't think this is a losing team but I'm not really sure it's a winning team either. This will definitely require a wait and see approach.

Starters

QB - Romo, Big Ben

RB - Rice, Smith, Hillis

WR - A. Johnson, Lloyd, Meachem, Little

TE - Gronkowski

K - Bailey

D - Cincinnati

Bench

QB - Wilson, Tannehill

RB - D. Brown, K. Hunter, J. Dwyer

WR - Wright, S. Moss, M. Williams, G. Tate

TE - Gresham

Here is my squad in W2

QB: Brees, Ryan (Cutler, Dalton, Tebow)

WR: Jordy, M. Austin, MoD (Daenerys Moore), LaFell (Sanders, B. Edwards, Hankerson)

RB: MJD, Ridley, BJGE (D. Wilson, Hardesty, LeShoure, K. Williams (Det))

TE: Rudolph

K: Bironas

DT: Minnesota

Team will depend on trading, but I always do. I am sure there will be a market for a QB. All can be had.

W2 team

QB Vick, Bradford (Flynn)

WR Nicks, Jennings, A.Brown, E.Royal (Britt, R.Moss, Hester, Burleson)

RB A.Foster, J.Charles, S.Greene (R.Jennings, Helu, Starks, R.Brown)

TE Gates (Gonzalez)

K Akers

D Pittsburgh

would rather have had McCoy at pick 2 instead of Foster, but pretty solid at all positions. weaknesses are at QB, WR1, RB3. When Britt gets back it will look better, and the QB's are not the consistent group I would like. Counting on Vick & Bradford bouncing back from poor years

Actually fairly happy with my W2 squad, though apparently I'm all-in on Schaub this year?

QB- P. Rivers, M. Schaub (C. Palmer)

WR- R. White, R. Wayne, N. Washington, Malcom Floyd (S. Holmes, R. Randle, D. Baldwin, T. Owens)

RB- CJ2K, F. Jackson, D. Sproles (CJ Spiller, I. Redman, S. Vereen, D. Thomas)

TE- J. Graham (J. Tamme)

K- R. Gould

D/ST- Buffalo

Should be interesting. I like my RB situation quite a bit, and I'm really happy with my WR situation. We'll see how the thing shakes out, though.

WR- R. White, R. Wayne, N. Washington, Malcom Floyd (S. Holmes, R. Randle, D. Baldwin, T. Owens)

Should be interesting. <trimmed> I'm really happy with my WR situation. We'll see how the thing shakes out, though.

I think you have a marginal WR1/2, a WR3/4 and two WR5's starting with WR 5-6 types on the bench. We shall see, indeed.

(Eventual) W2 Champion Llamas

QB: Brady, Flacco (Cassel, Kolb)

WR: Marshall, Smith (Car), Decker, VJax (Rice, Bess, Simpson, Jones GB)

RB: Lynch, Turner, D Williams (Wells, Mendenhall, Hightower)

TE: Finley (Daniels)

K: Gostkowski

Def: NYG

Doesn't really feel like I stand out at any position, but I also don't think I am horribly weak. My RB might be a little low, I am not sure what to expect from DWill. I am hoping a better passing game in Seattle will help Lynch, maybe Mendenhall can bounce back well. QB should be okay in non-bye weeks, but the drop-off to my backups seems pretty scary.

Dub's Raiders:

Qb: Newton, Smith (Wheedon)

Rb: DMC, AP, Gore (McGahee, Pead, Scott, Hillman, Battle* who will be dropped immediately)

WR: Welker, Bowe, Garcon, Cobb (T Young, L Robinson, D Nelson)

TE: F Davis (B Pettigrew)

K: J Hanson

Def: Philly

Discuss away.

Response moved to proper thread

Tony Moeaki was great in 2010 before getting hurt in 2011, Kellen Winslow looks revitalized in Seattle, Martelleus Bennett is a reciever-type on a TE-starved Giants team, and Coby Fleener has history with Andrew Luck.

Are any of these guys Gronkowski, or even surefire producers? No. But TE's are always tough unless you get the top-dogs, and I've done my best to hedge my bets with these four players. I took so many so-so TE's for the same reason I took so many Defenses, I've been screwed by TE's before so I'm going to give myself room to manuever this year.

In a league like this, 10TE should start. They should come from this list

Gronkowski, Graham, Gates, Hernandez, Finley, V. Davis, F. Davis, Witten, Gonzalez, Pettigrew, Gresham, Rudolph, Olsen

Anyone else is a reserve (as are some of them)

Gronkowski, Graham, Gates, Hernandez, Finley, V. Davis, F. Davis, Witten, Gonzalez, Pettigrew, Gresham, Rudolph, Olsen

You're absolutely right, and since I can't start any of the men on that list (3 of them got taken in the same rounds I wanted them) I'm going to go with the 4 I have and try to create matchups based on who they're playing.

As far as my trade proposal:

I was just trying to let you know that I'd like Cutler, sorry if it seemed like I actually thought that trade would go through (I may do/say some crazy shit sometimes, but give me at least a little credit ;) ). But I think you're right, there doesn't seem to be much I can give you for him.

Off board 16-team league- I had the 16th pick, naturally.

QB- J. Cutler (M. Sanchez, T. Tebow)- note, I was pretty bored by draft's end

WR/RB FLEX: CJ Spiller

WR- B. Lloyd, D. Bryant (R. Cobb, E. Royal)

RB: J. Charles, A. Bradshaw (T. Gerhart, D. Thomas)

TE: J. Graham

K: Whatever. Hartley, I think?

D/ST: Atlanta

I hate the short bemch. Probably should've taken Cassel/RB prospect over Sanchez/Tebow, but I was in a weird mood by the end. Don't do two ff drafts in one day, kids.

I'd like to see you guys rank the teams in W2. I was on the fantasy page today and the yahoo site "awarded" Best 2021 draft to Runestone Rocks based on projected stats.

I was a bit puzzled by that one.

It said the same thing about Jaxom in Experts and I don't think even Jaxom thinks that.

I see my own team in the 4-6th slots unless I move a QB. I also hate my schedule, because I get WJ, Mexal and 6649er twice and I think those are the top 3 teams, plus I get Sivin in Week 5 and I think his team will be weaker the later the season goes.

Small money league draft today. Deep benches but standard rosters

QB: Vick (Cutler, Locker)

RB: CJ2K, Forte (Ridley, Tate, D.Wilson, Morris, Jacquizz, R. Williams)

WR: S. Smith, B. Lloyd, DeSean (Britt, Cobb, LaFell)

TE: Hernandez (Rudolph)

K: Bryant

DT: Minnesota (just against Jax week 1 at home)

9th slot. Weirdness with the first pick (Cam Newton), but pretty standard through the first three rounds after that.

ETA: Would you consider starting Cutler (vs. Indy) over Vick (@ Cle) in week 1?

It said the same thing about Jaxom in Experts and I don't think even Jaxom thinks that.

I see my own team in the 4-6th slots unless I move a QB. I also hate my schedule, because I get WJ, Mexal and 6649er twice and I think those are the top 3 teams, plus I get Sivin in Week 5 and I think his team will be weaker the later the season goes.

Oh my gods! I hadn't see that yet. That's AWESOME! Of course it's likely all bunk, I mean, look where it projects WJ... :lol:

Archived