Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

I noticed this had disappeared and I was feeling the urge to vent confess so I made another one! Hope no one minds!

I really like Tristifer Botley. My headcanon is that after the war or whatever him and Asha settle down with him popping out a baby every year. I don't care that men can't get pregnant, dammit, Asha gets to keep being a badass, and he gets to have his babies!

Everybody wins.

Almost every time someone calls someone a misogynist or pulls the sexism card, my eyes glaze over and I immediately stop caring.

I don't think I hate Bowen Marsh. I sorta get it.

I like Euron.

I don't get all the Damphair chapter hate.

The only time I ever felt truly sorry for Cersei was when she thought Tommen was choking at his wedding. That was pretty sad. But I still laughed a little picturing her shoving some poor maid lady into a table.

HAR! Botley having Asha's babies. Best ever.

I confess:

I have a soft spot for Aurane Waters and my baby crackpot is that hes kicking it with Sallador Saan and raping the seas. I also confess that i want Arya to meet up with them.

My secret to everybody crackpot is Hot Pie making the Frey Pies for the Bolton Wedding. I nursed that one since i read that chapter.

That i feel some posters must read this article: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeliberateValuesDissonance

That I have a crush on The Ned.

While im a fan of the Targs, my heart lies with the North.

HAR! Botley having Asha's babies. Best ever.

I confess:

I have a soft spot for Aurane Waters and my baby crackpot is that hes kicking it with Sallador Saan and raping the seas. I also confess that i want Arya to meet up with them.

My secret to everybody crackpot is Hot Pie making the Frey Pies for the Bolton Wedding. I nursed that one since i read that chapter.

That i feel some posters must read this article: http://tvtropes.org/...aluesDissonance

That I have a crush on The Ned.

While im a fan of the Targs, my heart lies with the North.

All the points for that article link.

I confess that I missed the confessions thread. Let's try to keep this one from being prematurely locked.

I confess that due to WK I've been feeling more sympathetic towards Cersei lately.

I confess that sometimes I can't tell whether people are trolling or not.

QC1 had it coming.

*runs*

Apple Martini's balls, everyone. <3

I also confess that i need this thread to vent things otherwise i go a bit funny in the head.

I also wish this forum allowed more PM space..

Asha went from growing on me to being a character im outright rooting for.

I must confess that I may have too much emotionally invested in this story. You don't understand when things don't go the way I hope I get really devastated. Really devastated.

Aww. Let it all out, Lion of Judah. Let it all out.

And agreed about the courtesan thing, Florina.

I must confess that I may have too much emotionally invested in this story. You don't understand when things don't go the way I hope I get really devastated. Really devastated.

Devastation adequately sums up how I felt after Ned's execution, the Red Wedding, and the assassination attempt on Jon.

Archived