Armor/Clothing/Weapons From ASOIAF That You Would Want

paytheironicprice

Longclaw. Actually its out there on the internet and there was a Big Bang Theory scene (must be the tv why it isn't funny) around it so anyone could get it.

The combination of your avatar, member title, and signature are cracking me up. Nice work.

On topic, I'd imagine that Cersei must have some lovely dresses. If I lived in that world, I'd love to raid her closet (as long as I wouldn't get caught).

The combination of your avatar, member title, and signature are cracking me up. Nice work.

On topic, I'd imagine that Cersei must have some lovely dresses. If I lived in that world, I'd love to raid her closet (as long as I wouldn't get caught).

Never noticed until you said, but really :rofl: I love it too

Oh and I could also use Tyene Sand's dresses and hidden knives.

GRRM keeps talking about enameled armor. It might look nice but I don't think the enameling would last 5 minutes in a battle.

I'll take Cersei's emerald jewelry (I do like emeralds), a dragon egg or three, Dark Sister, a Valerian steel dagger with a dragon bone hilt, Stranger (with a groom to handle him), and Viserion (by far the most civilized dragon). Since Winter is Coming, I'd like the Royce kid's sable-lined cloak, too, to wear over Obara Sand-style leathers (most of the women's clothing sounds like a pain to wear).

Funny Thread!

The Guy's want armour and swords, the Girl's want gowns...

Life's just a cliché!

I can just speak for myself, but as a dude I would look awful in a westerosi gown. Although I would look fabulous with Aegon III´s pendant :wub:

Archived