If the Hound joined the Nights Watch...

Arrein The Only

I don't know if a thread like this has already been posted but if so, sorry.

Okay so i had this thought...

I was wondering if Arya had stayed with Sandor (and somehow managed to treat him to good health, idk how she would but lets just say she did.) Since they can't go to Riverrun cause of the siege and the Eyrie is blocked off, they make their way north only to find Winterfell in ruins. Okay so onto the next option. Lets say Arya convinces the Hound to go to the wall since most northern lords would probably kill him even if he did ransom her, he would def be aloud to join the Nights Watch. How do you think the Hound would fair as a black brother on the wall?

Also, I'm not sure what state the wall would be in considering the months to reach the wall.

I'm Sorry if I confuse you.

Lemme know what you think.

The WWs would tell horror tales to their children on how some nights, the boggie man Hound hides in their closets.

And the Haunted Forest would be renamed to the Hounded Forest.

Now seriously, I think the Hound would change the "vulnerable-only-to-dragonglass" rules by cutting a WW in half with his sword.

The Hound would be a huge benefit to any military force, whether it be the Lannisters (of which they are completley aware, obviously), the Starks, or the Night's Watch. And the state that the Night's Watch is in, the Hound would be a godsend. I also think he has the strategic acumen to make a pretty decent LC.

I wish that the Hound actually joined the NW just so that we can enjoy his reaction when he finds out that the best weapon to fight the Others and wights is....fire.

I think Sandor is going to have to face his fear of fire soon enough (on a scale far higher than he already has). Whether he's trying to protect Sansa from RS, the WW, and/or dragons, more fire is in his future. That being said, I'm definitely convinced Sandor has a destiny with dragons. How that will all play out I'm not sure, but I'm hoping those dragons will take out RS when Sandor needs them to.

I think Sandor is going to have to face his fear of fire soon enough (on a scale far higher than he already has). Whether he's trying to protect Sansa from RS, the WW, and/or dragons, more fire is in his future. That being said, I'm definitely convinced Sandor has a destiny with dragons. How that will all play out I'm not sure, but I'm hoping those dragons will take out RS when Sandor needs them to.

Just out of curiosity, who's RS? And while I would be perfectly fine with Sandor actually dying at the end of ASOS, I can definitely see him getting a bigger role in the future. Although, I'm not sure that it has to do with dragons.

Archived