So did Stannis basicly win the war of five kings

Mr.Black

Like most conflicts of that magnitude and complexity, it wasn't a clear cut case of one winner and rest losers.

I'd grant you that of the original 5 kings, Stannis is the only one still hanging in there (if only by the skin of his teeth), but while they fought new opponents have sprung up (e.g. Tommen as substitute for Joffrey, Euron switching in for Balon, and now Aegon coming out of left field), and they haven't been defeated. Yet.

Yes of course Stannis won the war of the five kings - why else would he be sitting in the snow outside Winterfell while his soldiers surreptitiously try to eat each other?

Yes of course Stannis won the war of the five kings - why else would he be sitting in the snow outside Winterfell while his soldiers surreptitiously try to eat each other?

Well I can think of a situation in which he won but is in the snows in the north. If he wins but has gone north to fight the others. Just sayin

Haha, so good Lummel.

Victory tastes sweet, eh?

Well I can think of a situation in which he won but is in the snows in the north. If he wins but has gone north to fight the others. Just sayin

You're just saying sayin' that you haven't read the books yet?

;)

That war was won by Tywin(A non participant, i.e not one of the 5) Stannis is well continuing his own personal war.

lol good anwser but i would haft to say mel and the firegod had better planning then tywin

You're just saying sayin' that you haven't read the books yet?

;)

Uh oh, busted. :P

But seriously, i was just giving an example of why he could be in the north even if he had won the war.

Archived