Sansa warg?

The Greenhand

We all know Bran, Rickon, Arya and probably Robb was a warg. What do you think about how Sansa can develop her warging in the next books? Or do you think when Lady died the warg inside Sansa died too?

All Eddards kids are wargs but no i dont thin losing Lady took away her warging ability. Its heavily foreshadowed that she will warg birds in the next couple books.

Personally, I think all of the Stark children are capable of warging. And as Bran and Arya have been able to warg into animals beyond their respective wolves, I am sure Sansa will be able to as well.

However, I do think that Sansa will not be able to warg until she embraces her Stark identity. Sansa is having a lot of identity issues right now, from posing as a bastard, to choosing more Tully colours in her dresses (though, to he fair, this could be because of Sansa's fashion sense)The only problem is that there needs to be an animal that Sansa feels close enough to to be able to warg. Personally, I think Harry will give Sansa a falcon as a gift, and that will be her new animal. There's no evidence to this, I just like the idea.

Can Sansa warg? Short answer: yes. I believe so.

I see no reason she won't skin change. Probably a falcon, they're pretty popular in the Vale. I think it will be during a traumatic event and her mind will snap into animal without really knowing what she's doing.

Maybe after the Starks are reunited, Nym will have some pups and she can get a new Direwolf to make amends for Lady. This is my wish at least :)

I see no reason she won't skin change. Probably a falcon, they're pretty popular in the Vale. I think it will be during a traumatic event and her mind will snap into animal without really knowing what she's doing.

Maybe after the Starks are reunited, Nym will have some pups and she can get a new Direwolf to make amends for Lady. This is my wish at least :)

I dont think she will get a new Direwolf. Only one they will have..

I fully believe she will warg before the books end. I see her with a Hawk too, I think her receiving one as a gift is a very plausible scenario. Maybe from Harry, maybe from Myranda. Hell Maybe even from LF he would have no clue as to what he was handing her but he might well wish to give his "daughter" a present.

Also Harry the Heir his house which is house Arryn their sigil is a falcon. So if Sansa marries him a Falcon more than likely will be her present.

So she can't even choose what she wants to warg into?

She seems to favor dogs in the text, just saying.

Same she will have little birds to protect her just like Varys except they will actually be birds.

OMG perfect and also she is learning how to play the game from littlefinger so she will be more dangerous then varys, CRACKPOT sansa becomes the next master of whisperers

There are a lot of threads about Sansa's warging. Here is one from a few weeks ago. And here is one from almost a year ago. There are many, many, many more.

She already has had greenseer/warg experiences such as in the godswood at the Eyrie, with that old dog at LF's holdfast and perhaps other contacts (a bird here, a mule there). Like all her siblings this power in her will grow.

Here is what GRRM has to say on the subject:

February 01, 2001

Quite a Few Questions

I love the books, thanks for writing them, yadda yadda yadda [end perfunctory thank-you section :-) ]

Thanks for reading them, yadda yadda yadda [end perfunctory you're-welcome section]

Are all the Stark children wargs/skin changers with their wolves?

To a greater or lesser degree, yes, but the amount of control varies widely.

Yes I know that Lady is dead, but assuming they were all alive and all the children as well, would all the wolves have bonded to the kids as Bran and Summer did?

Bran and Summer are somewhat of a special case.

Source http://www.westeros....tegory/C91/P120

Archived