I just finished the book, and these are a few things on my mind that I'm wondering if people have answers to:
1. So was that actually Aurang at the end of TWP (considering that Inchoroi was...not like Aurax in TUC)? Or did Aurax become submissive, etc. only after the Consult was subsumed by the Dunyain?
2. I skimmed the AMA, but what's the big controversy?
3. What is the deal with Kellhus and Ajokli? What was their relationship and when did it start?
4. Are the Inchoroi creations of the "Progenitors" in the manner that Sranc are creations of the Inchoroi, or are the Inchoroi as we see Aurang the result of breeding over time much like the way the Dunyain did it?
5. What is the head on the pole?
And of course, my biggest question:
6. Is there a general consensus on Kellhus and whether he will have an active role in the next series (like as a Ciphrang or an entity in the Outside)? Or is his role in the series complete?
To me, the series has always revolved around Kellhus, so it's kind of jarring thinking we're moving forward with him removed from the story.
On a separate note, has anyone here played Xenogears? The parallels struck me quite a few times during the series.