Thinking about what is left for the story. First, I think the Aejon's "Great War" will be over in the first 2 episodes. I think the war between the living and the dead will precede the war for Westeros. Once Team Targaryen defeats the dead, they will have to deal with Cersei. A few details:
1. I don't think simple Dragonglass or fire will kill the KN. Long Claw might not even do it. Somehow I think Lightbringer may have to do it. Something tells me Jorah will be the one to die, and Hearts bane might be the sword driven through his heart to creat light bringer-making Dany Azor Ahai. We haven't seen her weird any weapons save the dragons though...
2. I think LF face will be worn by Arya in order to get close to Cersei. Sansa may be involved in some sort of scheme to get them close together. IIRC Cersei wanted LF to display Sansa's head on a pike...Arya "funny little list" completed after -->
3. *Hip hop air horns x6 #Cleganebowl...get hype!!!
4. Air to air combat between Aejon & Dany v NK on UnViserion #Danceofdragonspart2
5. Jamie makes an amazing self sacrifice helping Aejon kill the NK.
6. Tyrion = endgame warden of the west and lord of Casterly Rock, he inherits jamie/cersei baby as his ward.
7. I think Dario Naharris ends up commanding the golden company, betraying cersei, and sacking KL (symmetry to Tywin Lannister sacking KL and Mad king)
8. All Direwolves present during final battle w WWs.
9. 8.01 will be a bloodbath of minor or sub-major characters:
-Theon dies attempting to rescue Tara, and is successful completing his arc.
-Greyworm dies defending Missandi.
- Jorah dies bringing light bringer to life.
-Mellisandre dies at Arya's hand on her way to KL from Winterfell w Sansa, Gendry, and the Hound.
-Beric dies from some wound suffered during the fall of the wall, in castle black so we all get to see Dollerous Edd.
10. Jamie and Brianne get really close to becoming something just prior to Jamie's hero arc coming to fruition.
11. The Carstarks, Glovers, and Umbers actually do something meaningful.
12. Dr. Branhatten displays some real power in the great war and is a deciding factor against the NK.
13. Sam returns to the Citadel and becomes a "Wizard"
14. Dany and Aejon actually rule (see: LoTR)
15. They have a kid that lives to become a ruler.
16. No one cares about, or mentions Rickon.
17. Dorne is still completely irrelevant.
18. The Iron Banker will strip away a face to display Ja'ken H'gar.
I can't think of any more, I'm sure I'll change my mind 904357340597203495823 times before the next season but what the hell...