Nice. This is what I was looking for. Someone else who had a little more than one line to throw in. I apologize in advance if I start rambling since I'm sipping wine Cersei-style Feast of Crows time frame.
First off, I'm getting upset that the show is moving so fast (nvm the whole Arya-stabbing-Raf-in-the-throat-spoiler-the-show-did-before-the-book), but I actually liked this episode. Still think it's moving kinda fast, but.... oh well. (side note: DAMN! 14 NEW REPLIES WHILE I'M TYPING THIS!!! I'm gonna be up all night reading this thread).
Ok, 1) I didn't like the whole Reek-Ramsay POVs last season, but this episode was actually kinda cool (in my opinion), although I see the whole pink letter coming up WAY too quick.
2) Show Bronn is way more awesome than book Bronn, and I love book Bronn.
3) Tyrion breaking up with Shae. Shae is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different from her book counterpart, it's ridiculous.
4) Up to 27 replies and I'm typing fast. This is ridiculous.
5) Did anyone else notice the scene with Oberyn saying "Hello..... Not you..." to Tyrion??? I'm loving the show Red Viper.
6) Purple wedding was actually cool BUT no word on Joff trying to kill Bran... dubz-tee-eff HBO?!?
7) I think I'm done, but all-in-all, this ep was cool. Wait... one more...
8) BRYNDEN RIVERS!!!
9) Just because it came up, 41 replies.... And might as well make it...
10) BRING BACK SYRIO FOREL!!!