I loved this episode. Finally, all the world can finally see who Daenerys truly is. Let me be clear. Daenerys is simply a product OF HOW SHE WAS RAISED.
1) She was raised by Viserys.
2) She was treated harshly and abused by Viserys.
3) Viserys sold her to a savage leader by the name of Khal Drogo.
4) She was being savagely abused sexually by Khal Drogo.
5) Daenerys is now being raised in the ways of the savage Dothraki people.
6) Daenerys allowed for own flesh and blood to be killed in front of her without any hesitation.
7) Daenerys crucified the slave masters.
8) Daenerys burned Randyll Tarly and his son Dickon Tarly because they refused to bend the knee.
9) Daenerys was bent on revenge for her father's death and bent on ruling the 7 kingdoms because it belong to her family therefore she felt that she should rule the 7 kingdoms.
10) Daenerys lacked a support structure that could speak truth to her and be able to curb her from her worst impulses.
These traits and experiences that Daenerys has are what led her to burning the innocent people of Kings Landing.
It was during season 4 that I began noticing these subtle things about Daenerys. After I rewatched season 1 to season 5, that's when it dawned on me that Daenerys was not a good person. The reason why it was hard at first for me to detect this was because the evil deeds that Daenerys was doing to people were to people who were pretty much terrible. For example, the Slave Masters.
Anyway, I am glad this episode showed us all who Daenerys really is.