THANK YOU :bowdown: I love summaries in bullet points
- Adult Tommen is cringe worthy
- Sansa in Winterfell: It was superomgwtfbbq, considering that LF would never put himself in such a risky position:
1) Sansa/LF would never agree to expose her true identity to anyone – she’s one of the most wanted person in Westeros (Wife of a kingslayer, sister and daughter of traitors) AND one of the most valuable persons in Westeros (Key to the North, knows secrets about Lysa’s and Jon Arryn’s deaths).
2) LF is a cautious man and is careful not to offend the important people. He also wouldn’t want to be known by the Lannisters or Small Council as ‘the guy who rescued the kingslayer’s wife’.
It would make more sense if it were ALAYNE STONE that was betrothed to Ramsay. Exposing SANSA STARK is an irrational move. I hope it gets better as the season progresses.
- Brienne of f***ing Tarth has the nerve to dump her deuce on Stannis, insisting on avenging Renly, the fake king, when Renly had no rights, no good reasons or whatsoever to become king. Being ‘KINDER THAN STANNIS’ is not a good reason to acknowledge him as king instead of the rightful heir. Go to hell with your oaths and do something wise for the sake of the realm. If she is the one to kill Stannis, I’m gonna have to sacrifice my TV to R'hllor.
- D&D did it with ‘Only Cat’…. And now with ‘Edd, fetch me a block’. :bang:
- Agreed with the whitewashing of Tyrion - In the world of ASOIAF, all the characters have their own sets of strengths, as well as FLAWS, and we are made to believe that Tyrion is the almighty, the flawless and impeccable midget angel with invisible wings that swoops down to Westeros to save mankind, animals, dragons and beetles (KUNK KUNK KUNK, biatch)
Though I particularly look forward to Marg v Cersei showdown. I like immersing myself in prophecies so it was exhilarating to watch Maggy the Frog's prophecy unfold (Still doubtful that Marg is the YMBQ). The scenes were alright I guess. I was alright that they made Marg a bitch equivalent to Cersei, the original Mean Girl of Westeros (“On Wednesdays, we wear green” – Margaery Tyrell, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms). Hell, they might even include some hair-pulling, girl on girl action.
Oh... but doesn't Sansa know that Roose betrayed Robb (cue conversation between her and Tyrion “Did you hear what they did to my brother?” “and my mother, how they cut her throat to the bone…” IIRC, she knows what happened at the Red Wedding. I believe she just doesn’t know monster that Ramsay is. Correct me if I'm wrong.
They made Roose, LF and Varys seem astoundingly stupid and made princessy, girly characters seem feeble and dim-witted. If the traumatizing scene turns out to be a Sansa rape/torture scene, I might just lose my respect for D&D and remaining high hopes for GOT.