When is 'The World of Ice and Fire' coming out v.2

Anne Groell just noted she has the first pass page proofs and noted the 10/28 date, so I think that's a lock.

We have the first pass as well. We're very happy with how it's looking.

*raucous applause* :commie:

*skips off to pre-order*

Congratulations, can't wait!

It should certainly be available digitally. I believe you can preorder the Kindle edition now.

Zarafrustra,

You could use Amazon, but admittedly it'd be more expensive and slower. Consider Amazon.co.uk, though.

Ran

Will we have the descriptions and the fates of Targaryen dragon eggs?

I have a hunch that Viserion hatched from Eleana's egg and Drogon most probably hatched from Baelor Breakspear's egg. Will we have answers to such questions?

Ran

Will we have the descriptions and the fates of Targaryen dragon eggs?

I have a hunch that Viserion hatched from Eleana's egg and Drogon most probably hatched from Baelor Breakspear's egg. Will we have answers to such questions?

This is a twist I would really want to see! Baelor Breakspear's egg hatching bodes well for Westeros :D

Will the World book also provide a family tree for the Blackfyres (possibly as part of the Targaryen tree)? So, the name of Daemon's wife, his missing children, and how Maelys is related?

That would be sweet!

Sorry if this has been answered before but will we learn more about the Reynes and the Tarbecks in the world book? And what about the War of the Ninepenny Kings? Will there be new information on that as well?

^If Jon had never heard of Bael the Bard, I doubt its something the Maesters would write about. Its more myth/legend (at least that is the way its portrayed in-universe) so I personally doubt we will get anything on that

^If Jon had never heard of Bael the Bard, I doubt its something the Maesters would write about. Its more myth/legend (at least that is the way its portrayed in-universe) so I personally doubt we will get anything on that

There have been a lot of maesters in the North who should definitely study the history of the North. All the Kings-beyond-the-Wall are well known and never forgotten. I think we can get pretty much on that, though not necessarily it should all be true.

Archived