Anyone other ASoIaF fans in St Petersburg?

Dragonstoned

hello kinsman/woman I'm in Moscow :grouphug:

Haha it's kinsman, and I'm glad there are others freezing their arses off in the motherland. Are you native or expat?

Have you seen the guy who's been cast as Styr Magnar of Thenn Юрий Колокольников in any Russian films or shows by the way?

Haha it's kinsman, and I'm glad there are others freezing their arses off in the motherland. Are you native or expat?

Have you seen the guy who's been cast as Styr Magnar of Thenn Юрий Колокольников in any Russian films or shows by the way?

native (not that many of us here right , i only found one kinswoman -which i can't find anymore- )and no i haven't , i don't really watch any of the new stuff ,the most recent series i remember watching on RTR was Anastasia (I'm rather young :p) , although the old movies are simply glorious ,we made the best classic comedies the world has ever seen :lol:

native (not that many of us here right , i only found one kinswoman -which i can't find anymore- )and no i haven't , i don't really watch any of the new stuff ,the most recent series i remember watching on RTR was Anastasia (I'm rather young :P) , although the old movies are simply glorious ,we made the best classic comedies the world has ever seen :lol:

Yeah I met a couple of posters down the months from Russia but they all seemed to have emigrated... can you recommend some classic (guessing this means Soviet era) comedies? I've seen Бриллиантовая рука and it was superb but not watched much else!

Archived