The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

Carol and the girls must reunite. I don't think Tyrese knows that Carol killed his girlfriend. The conversation was interrupted. Poor Carl. He's so angry and hormonal. Chocolate got him through in the end. Now he'll have his mother figure back and things will get a little more balanced for him.

Carol and the girls must reunite. I don't think Tyrese knows that Carol killed his girlfriend. The conversation was interrupted. Poor Carl. He's so angry and hormonal. Chocolate got him through in the end. Now he'll have his mother figure back and things will get a little more balanced for him.

It gets us all through :D

Miss you Bai :grouphug:

I still think Lizzy (is that her name) killed Tyreses's gf. I think he will find out about it.

Yes, yes, I know it showed Carol doing it, it's just one of those things I hold out hope for.

I agree. It just seems so natural that Carol, what with the knife lessons and the bonding therein, would have figured out Lizzie did it and then covered up for her.

not so crackpot: Rick or someone lets this slip to Tyreese, who then tries to kill Carol, tragedy ensues as one or both end up dead.

It gets us all through :D

Miss you Bai :grouphug:

All you need to stay happy in zombie apocalypse is chocolate :)

So far no complaints I'll leave it as it it.

Chocolate. It is known. Miss you too Lady O!! :D

That was a great episode! Each different group's scenes had good tension - Tyreese and Glen's I would call great. Having a baby out in the wild of a zombie apocalypse was just as tense and nerve-wracking as I thought it would be. And damn, Lizzie is quite the budding psychopath. I'd say odds on her being the one to kill those two sick people is at an all-time high, with Carol covering up for her.

Glad to have Carol back and Tara should make a decent secondary character until its time for her to die. Plus two separate long-termish points for the plot to move! A sanctuary to head to plus a new alpha male in the mix. If just one or two of the rest of the episodes is as good as this one, I'll be a very satisfied customer.

Oh, no! Don't bother on my account. I know everyone talks about it as soon as they see it. If I cared about being spoiled I wouldn't be here!

Hell, I would be one of the first to post about the episode when I could watch it early. My SO and I are hooked on Downton Abbey, so zombies must wait. :P

If you do not want comic spoilers do not watch the Talking Dead.

Carol <3

Poor Tyrese. Talk about getting stuck with the worst job.

Rip little fuzzy bunnies :crying:

It's good to know these episodes covered about 6 hours of time.

And yay, we have new friends! They looked perfect for the roles.

If you do not want comic spoilers do not watch the Talking Dead.

Carol <3

Poor Tyrese. Talk about getting stuck with the worst job.

Rip little fuzzy bunnies :crying:

It's good to know these episodes covered about 6 hours of time.

And yay, we have new friends! They looked perfect for the roles.

Agreed, and he seems anxious for new recruits.

Well that was awesome episode. I was at the edge of my seat...ok couch...all the time.

Ahhhh when Carol showed up I thought about Lady O and how big smile on her face must have been when she saw Carol....it was as big as mine. I love her,so glad she is back...and little girl...wtf....I mean bunnies...and those were some unusually trusting bunnies btw...choking a baby...somehow her murder spree in the prison starts to look less and less dark the way she keeps going...Now I am 100% sure all of us who thought Carol was covering for her were right...and I think other sister was the one to feed zombies...there was this comment about how she sees walkers or something. Anyway,can't wait to see more of this group.

I felt bad for poor Beth,and as much as I like Daryl...and I love that guy...he's the worst grieve counselor ever... :lol:

Maggie in the bus was very intense.

New sanctuary is intriguing...even though it seems to be pretty close to the prison for them to come across it only now but...never mind...

And when that military guy showed up in the end my brain yelled..."hello testosteron"

Archived