The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

Too soon :P

And btw Mr.Reedus called this Beth and Daryl time romantic...go figure...

Nah dude, animalistic sex between Beth and Daryl would have taken this show to new heights. Also, it's sort of weird that they didn't have sex in that situation. Two lonely people bonding over a cup of moonshine, knowing they can get killed every second... Beth's desire to get hold of booze derived from her desire to "live", surely banging the redneck would a step in the right direction.

Too soon :P

And btw Mr.Reedus

...go figure...

This really makes me think it's gonna happen. Which is fine, since it seems Beth has reached him on a level that no one else has. I was hoping for Daryl - Carol since they are about the same age but anyone with Daryl means seeing Norman sexy time so whatever works :D

Watching the Talking Dead helps understand some of the things I missed. Like Daryl stealing all the gum. I thought it was more money.

Daryl was pretty awful about Beth's suicide attempt but I think it comes from a place of defensiveness because he probably would do it too. Beth saying he will be the last man standing was kind of mean - and Norman said as much on TD. Who wants to be the last one?

That backward hug still makes me choke up. Husband hated the episode, but I loved it.

It's a good thing Beth and Daryl didn't hook up, cuz Carol will cut a beatch :P

(joking)

How old is Beth anyway? I think Daryl has a little more respect or whatever you want to call it to creep on someone that much younger. Although Reedus may be on to something with that Glenn comment...

This really makes me think it's gonna happen. Which is fine, since it seems Beth has reached him on a level that no one else has. I was hoping for Daryl - Carol since they are about the same age but anyone with Daryl means seeing Norman sexy time so whatever works :D

Watching the Talking Dead helps understand some of the things I missed. Like Daryl stealing all the gum. I thought it was more money.

Daryl was pretty awful about Beth's suicide attempt but I think it comes from a place of defensiveness because he probably would do it too. Beth saying he will be the last man standing was kind of mean - and Norman said as much on TD. Who wants to be the last one?

That backward hug still makes me choke up. Husband hated the episode, but I loved it.

So did mine. :lmao:

He can't stand Beth.

As for Carol, I kind of think her heart will end up elsewhere.......

I sure hope not with Rick. ew.

No, thats Michonnes future man. :thumbsup:

(joking)

How old is Beth anyway? I think Daryl has a little more respect or whatever you want to call it to creep on someone that much younger. Although Reedus may be on to something with that Glenn comment...

I tend to think that because something didn't happen, as in a Shane/Andrea moment, it's not going to happen. I think that episode was to fill in the backstory of Daryl, and fill in the blanks with Beth.

At this point, she would be better suited for Carl, :leer: but I will have to go back and re-watch TD.

I rewatched the episode and I must say...God, I hope Daryl doesn't loose Beth. He already got all invested in finding Sofia and she died...if he looses another girl after failing to save her...poor Daryl. That wouldn't be good for him.

I think it's grain, mainly. But i think you can ferment most vegetables/fruit

Than it's the same thing people make in my country but there it is legal and sort of a tradition. Practicaly every house is brewing their owm. My husband's father is making it out of apricots and plum and he makes it every year. It is tasty and smells great. I love it more than half of other drinks.

Nah dude, animalistic sex between Beth and Daryl would have taken this show to new heights. Also, it's sort of weird that they didn't have sex in that situation. Two lonely people bonding over a cup of moonshine, knowing they can get killed every second... Beth's desire to get hold of booze derived from her desire to "live", surely banging the redneck would a step in the right direction.

I don't think it's weird at all...if they did would have been weird considering Beth is 100% vergin and Daryl has this guilt trip going on...no way. Maybe later down the line if they each get over their issues.

I don't think it will ever happen. I don't get that vibe from those two, more like protector vibe..

Than it's the same thing people make in my country but there it is legal and sort of a tradition. Practicaly every house is brewing their owm. My husband's father is making it out of apricots and plum and he makes it every year. It is tasty and smells great. I love it more than half of other drinks.

In the region of the U.S. most closely associated with moonshine (Appalachia) it's almost always made from corn.

I don't think it's weird at all...if they did would have been weird considering Beth is 100% vergin and Daryl has this guilt trip going on...no way. Maybe later down the line if they each get over their issues.

I don't think it will ever happen. I don't get that vibe from those two, more like protector vibe..

:agree:

Waste of time. I think that episode was the definition of padding. Two very limited actors who didn't carry the episode well, though they weren't helped by the fact they had practically nothing to work with... nothing happened, very little development and didn't advance our story much. It didn't reveal anything about the 2 characters, just what the audience's perception already was beforehand. Seriously, the content of that episode could have been covered in 5 or 10 minutes.

The pity about a show getting too popular is that the producers have to spend precious airtime developing EVERYONE's favorite characters, even if it means nothing actually happens in terms of the plot for an entire episode.

Congrats, Beth fans, you got your wish.

As for Darryl, he's cool, but his character doesn't have the potential mileage that Rick's has to offer. Darryl is a good supporting cast member. But the time spent away from the lead character makes the story meander too much, in my view.

Anyway, hopefully next week something happens again.

Anyone happen to catch that line from Daryl about a dealer that Merle had? It was a lanky white kid, who said 'I'll kill you bitch' or something like that. Put that together with the Blue Sky from Merle's bag in season 1, and I think we know who Merle's dealer was. Bitch.

Anyone happen to catch that line from Daryl about a dealer that Merle had? It was a lanky white kid, who said 'I'll kill you bitch' or something like that. Put that together with the Blue Sky from Merle's bag in season 1, and I think we know who Merle's dealer was. Bitch.

Nah, Merle's dealer had a kid.

Nah, Merle's dealer had a kid.

maybe jesse picks up brock inbetween driving away in the finale and the zombie apoc

(joking)

when she was first introduced she seemed older, twenty something.

then they tried to age her down to make her a possible love interest for carl.looks like they gave up on that. the actress is, as others have said, 28, so id guess beth is early 20s.

Archived