Roose Bolten a Vampire?

Tyler Stark

I bet he listens to The Cure, reads HP Lovecraft, wears eyeliner and hates conformists too.

I'm crying

:lmao:

Roose and Ramsay arguably represent the two sides of Stoker's Dracula. Roose is the coldly courteous aristocrat with a gothic castle and a cowed population. Ramsay is the animal-like beast that lurks within.

I love this.

Roose is on the loose.

:laugh:

Do we ever hear of Fat Walda having massive love bites?

This is hilarious, picking the fattest wife because he's a vampire, LOL. I love this theory.

The book Roose burned in Harrenhal was probably "101 Ways To Cook Garlic."

Favourite thread in awhile.

And he lives in a castle, just like Dracula.

I always thought of Roose as a sort of Dracula type character.

That explains everything Arya is training to be a vampire slayer.

:drunk:

Real vampires don't sparkle :P.

Amen, sista'

Tyler,

No, Roose Bolton is not a vampire.

Why not? :P

He has to keep up appearances somehow. He's probably been Lord Bolton for several centuries now; it's probably expensive keeping people from noticing that his 'heirs' all end up looking like him at some point.

Note that he has an ageless look about him, and we don't know any of his ancestors, not even his father. Seriously, the only Boltons we know by name are Roose, Domeric and Ramsay if you want to count him.

Also, it can't be an accident that in the show he's played by a guy who looks like Vladimir Putin. What are D&D trying to tell us?

Goerge should throw in a scene where some other lord tries to contrast Roose Bolton with his father and finds that he can't really remember what Roose's father was like. Even his name is barely on the tip of his tongue. He tries to ask Roose about it but before he can spit out the words the thought escapes him completely and he shakes his head and stumbles away, feeling faintly confused.

Yes!!!!

Only in novels are vampires an were wolves enemies. In th elegitamate legends and tales, they have no interaction. Besides vampires are shambling corpses that eat or drink people. The pale, handsome vampires are not the original vampire. And sparkilng vampires are fricken superhero vampiric freaks that need van helsing to improve their condition

Bolton is as much a vampire as Robb a were wolf. ANd Tyrion a giant

There isn't really any ''true'' vampire - the folk tales and mythology are so different, often just feeding of souls and life essence, other than blood, and with all myths, they evolve. The handsome immortal vampire myth is a good one.

Exactly. Myths evolve: Cinderella had fur slippers originally, but that doesn't make the glass slippers version the lesser one - it's just another alternative.

Archived