Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE WATCHER IN THE DARK

London BWB meetup on the 22nd Dec

Hi Guys,

I have never been to a meet up before so I don't exactly know how this is done, however if anyone is interested in meeting this Christmas over drinks, please let me know

We have yet to arrange a suitable location where we can meet so we are open to suggestions

These are the dates on which I could meet up, should a Christmas gathering be planned: 22nd Dec, 26th Dec, 2nd Jan.

I'll be up that way for Christmas but I'm not sure on my plans. The 22nd is a Sunday I believe?

Yes, Sunday 22nd. Let's pencil in the plan for now, see who else posts and then we can think of a suitable venue.

I won't be able to make anything before xmas.

I might be able to do something on the 29th or 30th but thats it.

Let's assume this will go ahead. Christmas dates are never going to be easy but that is an otherwise fairly dull-looking Sunday.

If nobody has any particular preferences, I will sort out a pub over the weekend. Will pick one with a good variety of beer.

OFFICIAL ATTENDANCE POST

Date: Sun 22 December
Time: 5pm
Venue: The Phoenix, Oxford Circus

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Back-up Pub: The Old Explorer (across the road) - to be used in case the Phoenix is randomly closed, too busy, too noisy or whatever. Note that both pubs have basements: do check them if you can't find us upstairs.

Attending:
THE WATCHER IN THE DARK
Toft +1
MuthaHydra / Lord Jo
theMountainGoat
Adrian the Late +1

Maybes:
Dracarya

equipagan

Eloisa +1

Not Coming:

ctas

Looking forward to this! I will try to secure the raised area to the right of the entrance of the pub. In case anyone doesn't know who to look for, I will aim to wear my Targaryen t-shirt: FIRE AND BLOOD. See you all tomorrow!

Going to have to drop out, sorry, I am skint :( Have an excellent time everyone and Happy Christmas!