[GoT Fan-art] A Game of thrones' motion designed music video

Bulubulu

Hi girls and guys!

I wanted to share with you this dynamic lyrics video of Dominik Omega ans The Arcitype's remix of the GoT main theme. The song is amazingly powerfull, so strong that HBO itself give it a reward (in a remix competition they organized on their Facebook page if I remember).

I thought that, as GoT hardcore fans, you would like to see it with an animated video.

So here it is:

I hope you will enjoy it! I've spent about 200 hours on the making of this vid!

(PS: I asked about the place in the forum where I could share it with you in the help forum. Nobody replied, so as I could'nt find a place for fan art, I thought this would the good board for it.)

(PS2: I like this forum very much, for the community that's really mature and active! This site is awesomen thank you to the guys that run it! )

(PS3: Nobody seemed to be interested in fan art in the general GoT section, as I experienced it 40 minutes ago, so I'm proposing it to you people)

@larrytheimp = It's like watching the son of Loki in The Avengers, Raiden in Metal Gear Solid and Viserys Targaryan all together, performing a music video for MTV in the late 80's.

It's as disturbing as it sounds! :p

Thanks a lot!

@ Sci-2

I used After Effects with almost no plug-ins, and C4D for the intro.

I'm not sure, but maybe for those kind of projects, AE is easier than Flash. But my lack of knowledge about Flash might get me wrong.

What do you think?

Oh, and you are totally right about the typo. The plural didn't fit well. I could have corrected it, but then i forgot it.... total mistake! (the transcription I used was proposing the singular form)

Archived