First Look at Season 4

Westeros

Sorry this is really late to mention, and probably outdated info, but for the earlier talk of an expected trailer by some of the FB pages, I'm wondering if that's just going to be the 'Season 4 teaser' that was shown at Martin's panel at the Supanova convention last month.

If so, it was, to my eyes, all old footage, just multiple short cuts of character shots interspersed with the 'You Win Or You Die' in text, single words between the shots.

Then it ended with a generic Season 4, 2014 (I don't think there was even a month listed, though seeing it was for the Australian convention, they may have decided to phrase the airdate as generic as possible).

Sorry if all that is completely old, but I'm pretty sure it was all old footage in that S4 teaser, and was not the footage seen in this new 'Happy Holidays' trailer.

I mistook Jaime for Pod!!!

I liked Jaime more with long hair.

Hope the new trailers come quick.

I'm not fond of the short-haired Jaime look, either. He needs to let it grow again! I quite liked the beard, too. Maybe he starts growing both, or at least his hair, when he goes to the Riverlands again.

Azor H. Ahai, when the hell is the next video coming? I was pretty fine with the wait for the next season, but this extremely short "first look" brought back all my antecipation. Now I'm on withdrawal again.

Azor H. Ahai, when the hell is the next video coming? I was pretty fine with the wait for the next season, but this extremely short "first look" brought back all my antecipation. Now I'm on withdrawal again.

I have an irrational and unfounded hope that we get something tonight. Being Sunday and all :)

I have an irrational and unfounded hope that we get something tonight. Being Sunday and all :)

I have the same feeling, but I felt the same thing last Sunday, so...

I have a well-founded feeling that in two days it's Christmas and in 8 New Years Day. We love gifts, don't we?... :leaving:

Oddly, and I don't know why I think it's rare, watching CBS NFL games yesterday I saw an HBO feature for GOT.

Nothing from season 4, all seasons 1-3 scenes.

Maybe I don't watch TV or go to the movies enough, but seems to me HBO doesn't spread their blurb net far and wide...

Now days when pre-trailer spots run before the 3hrs of movie previews I don't think I have ever seen an HBO spot, but maybe they do?

I have seen several dates throughout the internet world, of the premiere date for season 4. Most are march 31, 2014. However, the 31st is on a Monday so that doesn't work....right? "if it's on a poster, it must be true,", smh.

March 30th* it isn't rocket science...

Archived