What great character should have had a pov?

Ser Greg of House House

...Gregor wanted to kill him, like he killed that git who snored, but he remembered what Lord Tywin said: he shouldn't kill his men like that, or he'll have trouble finding men who want to be his men. And he shouldn't kill bloody high lord gits, like that cocksucking little girl Loras, not the way he tried to do at that tournament. You kill the high lords and their gits differently. Gregor always had to remember things Lord Tywin said...

:laugh: Post of the Year! :thumbsup:

I agreed on Brienne too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0prvj9kfIg

How can someone not want a Viserys PoV!!? Look at the feelings he puts into his delusions :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lol, I am convinced.

I also want a POV from Howland Reed or one of the Mormont women. We need to know!!!

Also agree on Justin Massey. I didn't think about that one. I'd love to see what the IB is up to.

Robb- It would've been really interesting to see how he (mentally) handled the transition from heir of Winterfell to King in the North unexpectedly while still being a boy and inexperienced player in the game. I think based on what we see of his character a pov would've made him a more understandable and admirable character.

Got to agree with Viserys getting a POV too, it would be interesting.

Archived