What great character should have had a pov?

Ser Greg of House House

I'd almost suggest a Jojen POV but I don't think a bowl of paste would have much to say.

I just can't understand how a 16 year old girl is capable of having the life of two young boys in her hands while travelling through one of the harshest environments I could imagine and still remain cheerful most of the time. I'd be very interested to see what goes on in her head.

Oh and I'm a non believer of the Jojen paste theory :P

Blackfish, but without anything to back this up I think he might have one in tWoW. We do not know where he is, my guess is hidden at Riverrun. A POV for him could start to illustrate the taking back of the Riverlands from the Frey/Lannister alliance and the ending of those two houses.

Littlefinger or Varys, just the one, of either, and it shouldn't be long or it'll ruin the mystery. I just spend so much time wondering what the hell Littlefinger and Varys are thinking.

Rickon Stark, because i enjoyed the Bran chapters when he acts like a kid.

Sandor Clegane, because i think i'd like to hear from someone who really can't be bothered to get involved and thinks everyone's an idiot. He'd be someone who sees a lot but keeps his opinions to himself and i get the impression that his opinions of anyone aren't that high.

But I think i'd give them all up for Dolorous Edd....that'd be hysterical.

Yeah, I want it all. I want to know what was grrm excuse to not give Stannis nor Robb a pov, but damphair... or the contrary.

Come to think of it - King Robert, King Stannis, King Joffery, Balon, King Robb, King Renly, King Tommen - none have had a POV.

Five of them are dead.

Am I sensing a pattern here?

I'd love to see Tywin's true point of view on things. Reading this title, I immediately thought of him.

A Mance pov sneaking into Winterfell during the feast for Robert would be great.

Donal Noye fighting to the death with the King of the Giants in the tunnel would be such a great POV. I loved Donal Noye.

Rhaegar could be the epilogue POV for the series. After everything is finally revealed, you finally get to see his plans in motion in a sequence of flashbacks.

I'm really hoping we get a Willas POV. Considering he's never been seen, and we've only heard about how awesome he is, I think it would be great to finally have him come on the scene. Especially since GRRM said that the Tyrell boys have a part to play before this is all said and done.

Hodor, Patchface, Strong Belwas

Ha! I just had visions of Hodor's internal monologue being like that Simpsons episode where Homer has the crayon extracted and he becomes an intellectual.

He could be solving the riddles of the universe but all that comes out is "HODOR"

Archived