Mladen

And lets not forget this train-wreck of threads :laugh: :

Jaimes pushing Bran

Another one

And another

Yea

And the best one:

Even philosophers agree with him :lmao:

I remember those. :lmao: There was also MaesterHodor, and Sir John Targaryan more recently

House Breakspear

Jaime was being warged

Katy Perry and her role in ASOIAF

Yeah, but some time (Late 2012) the hate threads especially decreased (The mods banning most of them) until like a few months or so. At least thats what I noticed.

I think its not that the mods have gone lax, but that hate thread makers are getting more creative by hiding the fact its a hate thread. Basically its a wolf in sheep's clothing. A Trojan Horse. A lot of the time, they dont get locked because people manage to steer discussion away from hating on a character and toward breaking down why this character is seen negatively. Well..that has been the case with Tyrion and Dany threads anyway.

I think its not that the mods have gone lax, but that hate thread makers are getting more creative by hiding the fact its a hate thread. Basically its a wolf in sheep's clothing. A Trojan Horse. A lot of the time, they dont get locked because people manage to steer discussion away from hating on a character and toward breaking down why this character is seen negatively. Well..that has been the case with Tyrion and Dany threads anyway.

Yeah. You also have some Cat and Sansa threads that begin with the OP going: " This is not a Cat/Sansa hate thread. Its just my sound analysis of the character" then they practically list all the reasons why they hate said character (In an analytical way :cool4:), and you know how it goes from there...

Not to blow my own trumpet but I liked my Aerys was a better King than Robert thread, although I can't be bothered to trawl through and find it now.

This year did bring us that adorable avatar of yours. Gods i love that.

Also, this was the year of GNC.

While the basic idea of the GNC has been around for a while, this is, indeed, the year it was completely compiled into a cohesive theory. Mad props to Apple for that.

I remember that thread  :lol:  you were a big part of the best joke on the forum this year. Not bad for a rookie  :P

:P

Veltigar, how could I forget you???

I nominate Veltigar's ASOIAF and Pokecode thread as the best thread ever.

That thread is above law. :bowdown:

How are you planning to celebrate when tWoW shows that Faegon is a fake? :P

ETA: Not saying that the MBF theorists are right of course :P I'm still firmly in the joined BF and Brightflame heritage for Faegon ;)

So you already have TWoW? In spite of it not getting released for another couple of years?

Archived