Theories you expect from 2014

Mithras

More theories for consideration in 2014:

*Jon Snow is actually the son of Brandon Stark and Ashara Dayne, who is alive as Septa Lemore. Lyanna and Rhaegar had a stillborn child, the promise she extracts from Ned is to hide the child's identity to prevent confusion and suspicion. Ned and Howland Reed are not the only ones who know who Snow actually is. This allows Jon to wield Dawn, which is in fact Lightbringer, while the three Targaryens (Dany, Aegon, and Tyrion) mount dragon attacks on an army of Others from above. Aegon dies gloriously, Tyrion becomes Hand, Jon becomes King, Dany his queen, and their child will become The Stallion Who Mounts The World. The child is born dead but revived by Damphair the same way he revives the Drowned and his skin darkens after baptism by Melisandre (the vision seen by Dany among the Undying is her son - the city in flames is Qarth).

*Stannis becomes the 1000th (and last) Lord Commander of the Night's Watch after an incompetent briefly assumes command after Jon's perceived death and his sins are brought to light after he realizes he is not Azor Ahai, causing him to take the black.

*Lady Stoneheart and Arya meet, convincing Arya to forego the path of the God of Many Faces and saving the soul of Stoneheart indirectly. They come after Arya and are confused by Stoneheart since death essentially rejected her. She has known who Snow is all along after overhearing Ned in the Godswood, the fact that he is Brandon's offspring potentially jeopardizes her children's inheritance (and he looks like Ned more than any of her 3 sons).

*Patchface is a conduit for the Drowned God, who is in fact another face/name of R'hllor

*Could The Others feel that they are threatened by another darker force in the extreme north of the Land of Always Winter?

*Benjen has become a White Walker, not a Wight, and offers a cruel parlay of easy death instead of fighting to the bitter end

*Jaime kills an even more mad Cersei whose actions threaten the realm after Myrcella and Tommen come to unfortunate ends - he is in fact the Valonqar who decides to atone for his family's egregious actions just before taking the black (he is already a kingslayer...). The primary line of Lannisters comes to an end.

*Euron is an avatar for the Other, he in fact died in Valyria but his body was possessed and must drink Shade of the Evening to conceal his physical decay - his knowledge and memory are being used to wrought as much destruction as possible to pave the way

*Mopatis and Varys are in fact agents of the Other having bound themselves in order to escape poverty and gain power

The Bolded ones are the ones I feel could be very interesting as well as true, could it be that jamie will kill Cersei, or that thw Others are fleeing a more powerful force from the unmapped lands of winter. I've hear of Jamie being the Valonqar, but no the others fleeing theory. I think you might be on to something here!

*Could The Others feel that they are threatened by another darker force in the extreme north of the Land of Always Winter?

That would in fact be pretty funny, the Others are coming South so they could get beyond the wall and be protected from an unknown enemy in the north. I actually would like that as a potential theory. The others are running from Winter.

That would in fact be pretty funny, the Others are coming South so they could get beyond the wall and be protected from an unknown enemy in the north. I actually would like that as a potential theory. The others are running from Winter.

Or the Other are going south to fight against the return of the dragons and all their followers. (what if R'hllor is some ancient Dragon-god?)

“He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi,” the Lysene girl said. “Once there were two

moons in the sky, but one wandered too close to the sun and cracked from the heat. A thousand

thousand dragons poured forth, and drank the fire of the sun. That is why dragons breathe flame.

One day the other moon will kiss the sun too, and then it will crack and the dragons will return. ”

I wish I could be more positive, but all I expect are plenty of Dany hate threads, troll threads, some Lot's and lot's off forced foreshadowing, some heavy crackpottery and finally threads by newbies, in which they try to explain to the old guard that Jon Snow cannot be Rhaegar's son because he burned his hand. Basically, we need TWoW. Badly.

I fixed your post and now I agree 100% ;)

Now that Dangerous Women has been released, I have been seeing a lot more theories regarding dragons and the Targs in general, I think this trend will continue. It also fans the flames for those who steadfastly argue over fAegon, and lends credence both ways over Dany VS Faegon.

More theories about Dorne, the Reach, and the Hightowers, and better theories about the Citadel will hopefully take place.

Even more forced foreshadowing than we already have.. sigh. Agree on that one as well.

Jon hate threads.

Archived