Darkbringer

1. Keep their word.
Stannis Baratheon, Ned Stark.
2. Keep your secrets.
Davos Seaworth
3. Be completely untrustworthy.
Littlefinger
4. Fight for you when all seems lost.
Stannis Baratheon (this guy will fight to the bitter end and then some) and Ned Stark
5. Join your rebellion against the IT.
Stannis, Ned, Robb if i am rightful heir.
6. Look after your kids.
Ned, Davos.

1. Keep their word.

Ned, Stannis, Tywin.

2. Keep your secrets.

Ned, Arthur, Howland.

Cersei, Dany, Tyrion.

Jon, Arthur, Stannis, Davos

RobertPrime, Brandon, Tywin.

6. Look after your kids.

Oberyn, Ned, Davos.

edit: adding Davos

1. Stannis for sure. Or Barristan maybe.

2. Ned. Or maybe Ser Illyn.

3. Vargo Hoat.

4. Bittersteel or Davos. And Blackfish of course.

5. Stannis I guess, or Jon Arryn. Darkstar always seems up for trouble, so maybe him. Or any Blackfyre, but they would probs want it for themselves.

6. Old Nan. Or Jon Arryn for fostering.

1. Keep their word.

Ned, Stannis, Tywin.

2. Keep your secrets.

Ned, Arthur, Howland.

Cersei, Dany, Tyrion.

Jon, Arthur, Stannis.

RobertPrime, Brandon, Tywin.

6. Look after your kids.

Oberyn, Ned, Davos.

Haha, I love the Red Viper, but he is a terrible, terrible role model. Couldn't say I would let my kids near him. They could go play at the water gardens with Doran though, he's harmless...

1. Keep their word. Brienne

2. Keep your secrets. Samwell

3. Be completely untrustworthy. Littlefinger

4. Fight for you when all seems lost. Davos

5. Join your rebellion against the IT. Greatjon Umber

6. Look after your kids. Ravella Swann

I wouldn't trust Ned with kids. He let Bran continue climbing, didn't watch Arya that much while in KL, let Sansa go off with Joffrey w/o a chaperone.He gave a baby a wolf. IRL this can't be done because wolves aren't to be trusted around small animals and children. Davos hardly ever sees his kids.

I would trust Lady Smallwood with kids.

Ned would keep his word though and keep secrets.

Untrustworthy. Sansa can't keep secrets and lies. The Tyrells are only loyal to each other. Lannisters are Lannisters. The major players are only out for them-Varys, Illyrio, and LF. ETC. ETA: Most of the characters seem to not be trustworthy. It's hard to know who the worst is. Maybe the Boltons.

Fight for you when all seems lost. That depends. Stannis has endurance but he's fighting for himself. He wouldn't necessarily fight for someone else. IDK. Anyone with extreme endurance, loyalty, and is able to ignore the odds against them.

Join my rebellion? IDK. I'd have to give them a reason so whoever responds to my alliance bids.

Haha, I love the Red Viper, but he is a terrible, terrible role model. Couldn't say I would let my kids near him. They could go play at the water gardens with Doran though, he's harmless...

I chose him because he took care of his children no matter their gender and he grew them to be strong women and not only raised them but he also raised them so they became strong women with their own mind. I like how Sand snakes, maybe minus Obara, are who they are.

Everyone seems to put LF as most untrustworthy. But I think you can, sort of, trust him, you just have to be sure that your interests are aligned with his :).

That's true, but I'm of the belief that his goal is just to be the kid that kicks over the other kid's sandcastles, just on a grand scale. So no matter how long we might help each other for, eventually there'd be a point where he wants me brought down and it'd be really difficult to know when.

1. Keep their word - Davos, Eddard, Brienne

2. Keep your secrets - Meera, Jojen, Gendry, Sam

3. Be completely untrustworthy - Baelish, Cersei, Bronn, Varys, any Tyrell

4. Fight for you when all seems lost - Stannis

5. Join your rebellion against the IT - Mance Rayder, Blackfish

6. Look after your kids - Catelyn, Edmure, Marya Seaworth

1. Keep their word.
Davos, Ned, Stannis, Barristan

2. Keep your secrets.
Davos, Stannis, Ned, Hodor, Ilyn Payne

Littlefinger

Davos, Stannis

Ned, Stannis

6. Look after your kids.

Ned, Stannis, Davos

I wouldn't trust Ned with kids. He let Bran continue climbing, didn't watch Arya that much while in KL, let Sansa go off with Joffrey w/o a chaperone.He gave a baby a wolf. IRL this can't be done because wolves aren't to be trusted around small animals and children. Davos hardly ever sees his kids.

I would trust Lady Smallwood with kids.

Ned would keep his word though and keep secrets.

Untrustworthy. Sansa can't keep secrets and lies. The Tyrells are only loyal to each other. Lannisters are Lannisters. The major players are only out for them-Varys, Illyrio, and LF. ETC. ETA: Most of the characters seem to not be trustworthy. It's hard to know who the worst is. Maybe the Boltons.

Fight for you when all seems lost. That depends. Stannis has endurance but he's fighting for himself. He wouldn't necessarily fight for someone else. IDK. Anyone with extreme endurance, loyalty, and is able to ignore the odds against them.

Join my rebellion? IDK. I'd have to give them a reason so whoever responds to my alliance bids.

I agree about Ned. In terms of values he is great, but in terms of keeping the kids safe he is a mothers nightmare.

1. Obviously Catelyn, always keeps her word, period, even when she was losing her mind during the RW.

2. Hodor, duh.

3. LF, Roose, Varys.

4. The three KG fools who died at the Tower of Joy for no sane reason.

5. Depends on when and who's on the throne.

6. Tough one, the vast majority of the parents in this series are terrible, especially the fathers. Maybe Luwin or Catelyn.

Archived