Deadwood

The Monkey

I guess its impossible to grasp that some people loved the dialogue, the characters, and the gritty, dirty grime of the setting. I can honestly listen to the characters on that show talk all day long. Poetry. In my mind Deadwood is the second greatest show, ever.

A hipster, as i understand the word, would hate The Wire once all you late comers jumped on MY FUCKING BOAT!!

right?

Possibly. The hipster may also say something like "I liked the wire before it was cool".

And hey I wasn't there from day one, I caught on in season 3 and could care less if others agree or not. The Wire is no doubt the best tv show ever.

Plus I liked The Wire before it was cool!

It depends on if we're talking about a stubborn hipster who sticks with, "I liked this before anyone else damn it!" or the spiteful hipster who goes with, "Now that this is popular I suddenly see all these criticisms for why it's actually shit/sold out."

I'm happy with my lazy hipster act: I've never watched The Wire but I did watch all the major deaths on youtube once.

Possibly. The hipster may also say something like "I liked the wire before it was cool".

And hey I wasn't there from day one, I caught on in season 3 and could care less if others agree or not. The Wire is no doubt the best tv show ever.

Plus I liked The Wire before it was cool!

So you just went through three stages of hipster there. Well done. Either way, fuck what they say. The Wire is the greatest work of FICTION ever put to film.

So you just went through three stages of hipster there. Well done. Either way, fuck what they say. The Wire is the greatest work of FICTION ever put to film.

The Wire is absolutely brilliant. Just wanted to grind your gears a little earlier. The Wire and The Sopranos are playing in a own television league imo.

Archived