Deadwood

The Monkey

Do a rewatch, maybe it will get you hyped. :D 

That will certainly happen before the film comes out.

Weirdly I imagine they could set the show as "next week". The majority of the cast really don't look any older than they did 10 years ago.

Definitely excited. A friend turned me onto Deadwood long after the series had ended, without telling me there was no "conclusion" to it. I was really disappointed as was everyone else obviously. Now lets see how long this takes to actually air.

Pour a round for every cocksucker in the Gem! Great news!

The only better news I can think of is if they announced that Pullo and Vorenus are coming to the silver screen too... 

“Announcing your plans is a good way to hear God laugh.”

Still, I'm hopeful.  Hearing that McShane had gotten the part in GoT had me wondering if HBO had other plans regarding him.  God, I hope it works out.  Even if it's an "HBO" film, not a Hollywood/Theater feature deal, when news comes of actors signing deals and things being firmed up, I"m going to dance a jig. 

Yeah, Ralph Richeson, passed away Oct last year. 

I think Farnum,  and not Swearengen or Bullock, will be my most anticipated character to look forward.  Kinda odd because I consider Swearengen as one of the best cinematic fiction characters ever.

Archived