Justified Season 5 (Spoilers)

Mark Antony

Well it's one week away so figured it needed a thread. The last one I could find searching the site and googling was well over 400 posts

I watched the whole series this fall and loved every bit of it. Easily the funnest show on TV and my 2nd favorite currently airing.

Here is a trailer

Excited to watch week by week and discuss with you guys.

Oh and more Wynn Duffy please

One week away!?! Awesome I've been itching for a new show, but this will do just do fine. Really interested in seeing how the whole Boyd/Ava situation shakes out. Looked pretty dire at the end of s4.

Also in an interview the show runner said he has a clear end in sight, with the last 2 seasons serving as 2 halves of the ending.

Man I'm excited. This show is great fun.

Really interested in seeing how the whole Boyd/Ava situation shakes out. Looked pretty dire at the end of s4.

Exactly what I'm wondering. Olyphant and Goggins are among the best duo's of leading actors on any show on right now. I miss Natalie Zea though. I can't wait for next week!

Exactly what I'm wondering. Olyhant and Goggins are among the best duo's of leading actors on any show on right now. I miss Natalie Zea though. I can't wait for next week!

Yeah especially Goggins. I thought Vendrell from the Shield was also pretty great, and he's another off-the-rails kind of guy that Goggins seems to specialize in portraying.

Just gonna safely scroll down here so I don't run into any spoilers...

I'm about to binge watch Season 4, which has been on my list for ages. Can't wait for this show, one of my favorites. Glad we'll be seeing more of Duffy.

One question, though: I read somewhere a while ago that his is the last season, but I can't find anything on Google about it now. Am I wrong, or is it really the end?

Wonder if we'll get to see more of the Dixie mafia.

With Duffy being upgraded to a full cast member, I think they will likely be a big part of the final two seasons.

2 seasons to go. Graham Yost said this will be like a 5A and 5B type thing to finish off the show (but each season will get its 12 episodes)

Edit: I swear I read this before but for the life of me I can't find it :dunce:

I know I read that, too. Maybe on hitfix in an interview with Yost. It didn't sound like it was 100% certain that season 6 would be the last at that point, but that he was writing 5 and 6 as if they were.

My rankings:

1. Justified

2. everything but Justified

That's been my opinion since Terriers was canceled.

I just made it to the scene with Raylan, Hunter, and Shelby in the car talking about honor and the way things are in Harlan. amazing scene (especially knowing how the season ends).

Archived