Another Thought on Loras

The Crow's Third Eye

Loras never even went to dragon stone. He is defending his homeland from Iron Born. Mace gives it away with "my sonS will win the reach back" well he has 3 sons and 1 is a cripple. Cersei was told what she wanted to hear. Especially with the only witness being Aurane waters.....yea he a real stand up guy, not like he never lies and didnt rack off with Cerseis ships

Also if you look at the basic time line, Stannis would have gotten some word of it. Or at least the common peasants would know, cause as of the latest, dragon stone still was standing and the commonfolk were there to see that

Its clear Waters has always worked for the Tyrells and told Cersei exactly what she wanted to hear

• 4 months later...
On 1/3/2014 at 4:19 AM, Veltigar said:

He might take the Redwyne Fleet to the Reach, but I don't see what good that we'll do since Euron will just completely massacre him then.

I always thought LF was taking the Redwyne fleet to the vale, since the fleet has been mentioned so many times. Adding to it is the debt the Redwynes owe him for releasing the two brothers. I think he will take the knights of the vale north with Sansa using the fleet.

Archived