The Mile High Club

Jace, Extat

I'd say the key is what you usually do. If an act is usually considered foreplay in the bedroom, it doesn't get you into the Mile High Club. If it's often considered the main course (and is considered sex, not "Hey we're too tired for sex lets just...") in your day to day sex lives, then it qualifies.

If you aren't hot on penetration but "have sex" twice a day via mutual foot jobs, then a mutual foot job is what'd get you into the MHC.

I think the simplest solution would be to pick a plane with in-flight wifi and have cyber sex, really. No risk, no mess, no sprained or twisted body parts from trying to contort in tiny bathrooms.

Well the guy might have an obvious hard on, but if he goes to the loo for a bit it should work out.

I mean at some point you're going probably going to have to relieve yourself right?

I think the simplest solution would be to pick a plane with in-flight wifi and have cyber sex, really. No risk, no mess, no sprained or twisted body parts from trying to contort in tiny bathrooms.

Well it is simple...not sure if you can call it a solution. I've never participated in "cyber sex" but it kinda sounds like "let's pretend we're having sex instead of actually doing anything". I say instead of being lazy, show some initiative and figure out how to have sex on a plane.

On that note, I was on a flight between Christmas and New Years from Hartford to Orlando. Somewhere around Washington DC, we had to make an emergency descent to below 10,000 feet because the air conditioners both failed and the plane began to lose cabin pressure. Got pretty cold, but the masks didn't drop or anything. Anyway, once we were lower in the atmosphere and no one was at risk of freezing to death, the plane turned around and made an unscheduled stop in New York so we could get on a fully functional plane.

Some people lost bowel control when we made the emergency descent, and I think I can safely say that everyone was a bit nervous, between the rapid descent, the flight crew seeming shaken, the fluctuating pressure, and the sudden cold. I was half-expecting people to start masturbating like in Mall Rats but it didn't happen. Jet Blue did provide an open bar for the entire flight from New York to Orlando.

Well it is simple...not sure if you can call it a solution. I've never participated in "cyber sex" but it kinda sounds like "let's pretend we're having sex instead of actually doing anything". I say instead of being lazy, show some initiative and figure out how to have sex on a plane.

If you know whether it's jail time or a fine, and you can afford either have a blast.

For the hoi polloi it's probably a different story.

If you know whether it's jail time or a fine, and you can afford either have a blast.

For the hoi polloi it's probably a different story.

You're acting like the chance is 100% that they'd be caught (by someone who gave a fuck). When I actually think it's much lower than that. I really don't see it as much of a risk.

It's like if you were at someone's house and they offered you a joint and you said "I'm sorry, but I can't afford the fine/jail time associated with the use of marijuana".

It's like if you were at someone's house and they offered you a joint and you said "I'm sorry, but I can't afford the fine/jail time associated with the use of marijuana".

"It's like me blaming owls for being bad at analogies."

-Community S5E1

Fun as it sounds I really have to advise against it. I vaguely recall that you can get in serious trouble over it. Don't fuck your life up with potential charges for something like this.

mmm that show is really not funny. But it was a pretty bad analogy I'll admit to that. The point still stands though, just because something is technically illegal doesn't mean you're automatically fucked for doing it.

According to this guy it's a possible 20 year sentence.

But hey, I'm not stopping anyone from throwing their life away.

Well yes, that's my point.

According to this 2011 article it's pretty hard to do without getting caught, but you won't get charged as long as you stop when warned.

Also says airplane bathrooms are among the "germiest" of places.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/09/the_captain_requests_that_all_zippers_be_returned_to_the_upright_position.html

Also claims that Chinese are the biggest members of the mile high club

Archived