The Mile High Club

Jace, Extat

By the way Jace: is your profile picture Krieger's anime hologram girlfriend from Archer? Hahaha I love you.

It is indeed.

I find it interesting to note that from the rules that lesbians can't join the mile high club.

N

Well, that's something to take up in the sexuality thread ;)

And yeah, we had sex on a goddamn plane. It was a pain in the ass, and I'm 100% that people (including the flight attendants) knew, but no one said anything besides the effeminate flight attendant who my BF swears to god said "that little thing?" when I actually had to go to the bathroom about 45 minutes later. I don't know if he's lying his ass off, but we laughed.

Anyways. The play by play:

Just like planned, I wore a knee-length loose skirt. We got him going beforehand (we had our seats to ourselves, and the plane was about 1/2 full) and he went to the bathroom. I went 5 minutes later and knocked to let him know I was comiing in.

It was fucking CRAMPED!!! I never have problems in the bathrooms, but then I'm not really very big, and I've always been alone before. Seriously, I'm sure that it was 2 times the size of a portajohn, but it felt like 1/2 of one. We were able to get him in, but we couldn't get much going without being noisey so we just kinda grinded for a minute or two before I finished him off.

It was his reward for getting my Jersey signed at the football game last night, and it was a lot of fun.

We're already talking about having sex in a crowded Meuseum now.

It is indeed.

Well, that's something to take up in the sexuality thread ;)

And yeah, we had sex on a goddamn plane. It was a pain in the ass, and I'm 100% that people (including the flight attendants) knew, but no one said anything besides the effeminate flight attendant who my BF swears to god said "that little thing?" when I actually had to go to the bathroom about 45 minutes later. I don't know if he's lying his ass off, but we laughed.

Anyways. The play by play:

Just like planned, I wore a knee-length loose skirt. We got him going beforehand (we had our seats to ourselves, and the plane was about 1/2 full) and he went to the bathroom. I went 5 minutes later and knocked to let him know I was comiing in.

It was fucking CRAMPED!!! I never have problems in the bathrooms, but then I'm not really very big, and I've always been alone before. Seriously, I'm sure that it was 2 times the size of a portajohn, but it felt like 1/2 of one. We were able to get him in, but we couldn't get much going without being noisey so we just kinda grinded for a minute or two before I finished him off.

It was his reward for getting my Jersey signed at the football game last night, and it was a lot of fun.

We're already talking about having sex in a crowded Meuseum now.

Wow, there should be a special club for doing that on a plane.

I honestly don't think it's possible. We're well-off financially, but there's no room for that in a bathroom and we can't rent a plane.

Seriously, anal is something that's very delicate. It's a lot of give and take and there's just no room for that. I'm willing to give a little sacrifice, but that's painful sacrifice.

wow,

did you give any consideration to the poor bastard having to use the bathroom right after you? you didn't, did you?

sorry to break it to you toots, but no one wants your DNA juices

and now you wanna do it in a museum?

verdict: trashy, extremely trashy, disgusting and disrespectful to the public, but yeah, you go on and have your fun, that's what's most important afterall, isn't it?

wow,

did you give any consideration to the poor bastard having to use the bathroom right after you? you didn't, did you?

sorry to break it to you toots, but no one wants your DNA juices

and now you wanna do it in a museum?

verdict: trashy, extremely trashy, disgusting and disrespectful to the public, but yeah, you go on and have your fun, that's what's most important afterall, isn't it?

As ill-thought as I think sex in an airplane bathroom is....it's neither trashy or (necessarily) disgusting.

If they cleaned up after themselves I'd rather use the bathroom after them than someone who's unloading a burrito platter in there.

it's really nasty.

Do you know why people get sick on planes? The air filters are never cleaned and all the airborne germs are just recycled over and over in every cycle, add to that that there's practically no humidity, and suddenly you've got every bacteria you can think of attacking your immune system.

And the other thing is, you are confined in such a small place, the other people on the plane have literally nowhere to go if they don't want to witness your tryst, but have seen you go into the bathroom together. That's the definition of inconsiderate.

I think this thread has reached its apex and, rather than witness a slow (or fast) descent to landing, I'm just gonna close it. Be sure to remove all personal belongings from this thread before you leave the plane, and be sure to wash your hands, as this is cold and flu season.

Archived