Moments of Foreshadowing 7 [TPatQ spoilers]

Fire Eater

It could also go the other way; you may not like what happens in WoW regarding Dany/Jon. I must say that thid thread had become one of the most notable examples of the Jon/Dany divide, with some that are completely unwilling to see Dany as being anything.other than an.antagonist and Jon as the fulfilment of every prophecy under the sun, and stating their.opinions as fact rather than the opinions they are. I'm sure the same happens for Dany, but I bring up the Jon example because that is the most prominent across the last few posts

Read my post above. I pointed out that Jon is an balance between the fire and ice. He burns what he see as useless and keeps the useful. That also ties in to my prediction that come TWoW he may sacrifice men he see as having less value, while keeping the useful ones around for his war against the Others, like Samwell Tarly.

And Bowen and his cronies stabbed him because he was burning away the useless parts of the vow, and he wants to keep it the way it always was, but he doesn't realize that the world is changing, for good reasons. Jon realizes this and he makes plans to revive the Night's Watch by introducing reforms.

It could also go the other way; you may not like what happens in WoW regarding Dany/Jon. I must say that thid thread had become one of the most notable examples of the Jon/Dany divide, with some that are completely unwilling to see Dany as being anything.other than an.antagonist and Jon as the fulfilment of every prophecy under the sun, and stating their.opinions as fact rather than the opinions they are. I'm sure the same happens for Dany, but I bring up the Jon example because that is the most prominent across the last few posts

It's all backed up though. And I'm sure the Dany stuff is backed up, as well.

If there's smoke (and salt), there's fire (and ice).

Archived