What house would you want to be in?

I wouldnt mind being a Blackwood either

I thought about House Dayne because I love their sword Dawn and the whole "Sword of the Morning" thing. But, besides Arthur Dayne, what have they done? They arent politcal, have never really played the Game of Thrones, weren't important in any war, so what do they do? Just sit there in the desert and hold a sword?

I wouldnt mind being a Blackwood either

I thought about House Dayne because I love their sword Dawn and the whole "Sword of the Morning" thing. But, besides Arthur Dayne, what have they done? They arent politcal, have never really played the Game of Thrones, weren't important in any war, so what do they do? Just sit there in the desert and hold a sword?

And not die. Live their lives away from politics.

And not die. Live their lives away from politics.

No doubt, but my point is that they are boring. I dont know of any great battles, wars or conflicts. If we are going by who "keeps there noses out of any politics" then lets just all choose House on the Summer Isles or something

No doubt, but my point is that they are boring. I dont know of any great battles, wars or conflicts. If we are going by who "keeps there noses out of any politics" then lets just all choose House on the Summer Isles or something

Fair enough. But the question was "which house do you want to be in?" ... and I, myself, would like to be in a house people recognize and would also like to stay out of politics (and live).

Oh definitely House Martell. Tully is my favorite house, but I wouldn't want to be any of them. Martell has been mostly unscathed throughout the whole war, and has really great gender politics compared to everywhere else in Westeros, so I think it would just turn out the best for me. Being one of the smaller houses in the Vale seems pretty good as well. Honestly, Littlefinger hates being in House Baelish, but to me that seems like a really nice, peaceful sort of house to be born into.

Although they aren't my favorite house it seems like being a hightower would be the sweet spot. They are as wealthy as the lannisters according to the wiki. I could relax in oldtown (big city life) and they seem pretty cautious. Somehow they have stayed out of most of the wars. I also like highgarden sounds nice and stress free.

Although they aren't my favorite house it seems like being a hightower would be the sweet spot. They are as wealthy as the lannisters according to the wiki. I could relax in oldtown (big city life) and they seem pretty cautious. Somehow they have stayed out of most of the wars. I also like highgarden sounds nice and stress free.

Plus, they are one of the centers of knowledge with the Citadel right there. It's a very important port so there will always be something to do with people coming and going. With none of the squalor of King's Landing!

Plus I love lighthouses. So having the tallest structure in the realm be a lighthouse and be in the center of town AND be your seat... seems pretty cool to me.

So yes, my answer would be Hightower.

Archived