Ramsays's sexual desire towards Theon

Babs

Hello, people! First of all, sorry for my bad English! I am from Argentina, we speak Spanish here, and even though I undesrtand English quite well I am not very good talking or writing it!

The reason I opened this topic is simple: I really believe that Ramsay desires Theon in a sexual way (sadistic and pervert, of course) and that he have fucked him. I think that's a strong part of the torture that Theon suffered in the hands of Ramsay.

What do you think about it, guys? I couldn't find anything about it on the internet, but I am pretty sure...

I think he has sexually abused Theon, but I don't believe it's out of any particular sexual desire. I imagine that if he did it then it would be to humiliate and further diminish Theon's masculinity, which is the trait that he [Theon] wants the most. What better way to break him? Plus, Ramsay gets to exert his own dominance over Theon, which is something that he may subconsciously feel he is lacking, given his father's power and scorn over him.

talks about making him wear a dress.

There you go, that's a none sexual way of showing it, but that Ramsay seeks to break Theon's masculine façade.

I don't think that Ramsey is conventionally heterosexual. Sex is women is purely a matter of power and he prefers to inflict pain and humiliation. Since we see this in how he breaks Jeyne Poole should we be surprised if Ramsey used sex as a means of demonstrating power over Theon and as part of the process of breaking psychologically?

You're not the only one thinks so, going on a whole heap of fanfiction out there.

Strange, but true. There are people who view Theon's torture as consensual BDSM, and his relationship with Ramsay as one of mutual attraction.

Why are you people obsessed with homoerotic subtext?

We had already Ned/ Robert, Jon/ Satin, Mance/ Tormund...

Ramsay was probably obsessed by Theon's good look and the fact the latter was a trueborn, that's why he done everything to strip him of his identity, but mutual affection ?

Ok Theon propensity to deny Ramsay is a monster is not unlike the behaviour of some battered women, but Theon clearly despises Ramsay.

Strange, but true. There are people who view Theon's torture as consensual BDSM, and his relationship with Ramsay as one of mutual attraction.

Well I definitly don't see their relationship in that way, but I don't find those fanfics so weird, because they're clearly out of canon and I believe that the people who wrote them know it.

I have read the things that you all answered, and I totally agree with Ramsay raping Theon to control and make him suffer. I dind't think there was a concrete sexual desire either when I first read the book, but when I read it again I started to think that...I also believe the scenes in the TV serie encourage me to think in that way too...for example, the last escene with Theon and Ramsay, is very...intimate

Why are you people obsessed with homoerotic subtext?

We had already Ned/ Robert, Jon/ Satin, Mance/ Tormund...

Ramsay was probably obsessed by Theon's good look and the fact the latter was a trueborn, that's why he done everything to strip him of his identity, but mutual affection ?

Ok Theon propensity to deny Ramsay is a monster is not unlike the behaviour of some battered women, but Theon clearly despises Ramsay.

sorry man, but who talked about mutual affection? you can try to quote if you want.

you can also try to explain whay do yo think someone here is obsessed with homoerotic subtex...

or you can try to pay more attention when you read :)

Ok, attraction, not affection..

And Ramsay's true love was probably yellow Dick. With a name like that... And he was really upset when Dick passed away hey hey.

Well I definitly don't see their relationship in that way, but I don't find those fanfics so weird, because they're clearly out of canon and I believe that the people who wrote them know it.

I have read the things that you all answered, and I totally agree with Ramsay raping Theon to control and make him suffer. I dind't think there was a concrete sexual desire either when I first read the book, but when I read it again I started to think that...I also believe the scenes in the TV serie encourage me to think in that way too...for example, the last escene with Theon and Ramsay, is very...intimate

Yes there is something oddly "intimate" about some of the things Ramsay does, like what SeanF said about the kisses/caresses/wearing a dress. I think these "intimacies" factor into the ownership thing.

I've read a lot of Ramsay/Theon fics and have found none that see it as consensual attraction. The people who write and read that sort of stuff are into the fucked-up and sickeningly facisnating dynamics of the relationship, while knowing that it's completely nonconsensual.

But yeah, I too think there's a sexual element to their 'relationship', and the show has not helped matters.

Archived