First Glimpses of Season 4 on Vine

Westeros

The social media platform of the moment, Vine, is playing host to five “Vines”—very short videos—from HBO, featuring moments from season 4! You can find the official videos all gathered at the Game of Thrones Vine page, but here’s a taste, with some brief comments—note it contains spoilers!

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

There's also a new 15 second teaser up on the official youtube channel. Its mostly stuff that's either in the Vines or in that 8-second clip from HBO's 'year end' teaser that they ran in December. But there's at least one new shot in it, at the 5 second mark.

There's also a new 15 second teaser up on the official youtube channel. Its mostly stuff that's either in the Vines or in that 8-second clip from HBO's 'year end' teaser that they ran in December. But there's at least one new shot in it, at the 5 second mark.

Is that Theon at Moat Cailin? at :08

I'm even more excited for the full trailer after seeing these little glimpses. They all look great, the duel in particular. The Mountain's huge sword and Oberyn jumping all over the place looks like it belongs in a Star Wars movie, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, just not exactly how I pictured it.

Also, seeing Stannis' men charge at the wildlings totally gave me goosebumps. That, coupled with Jon going against Tormund and his crew makes me think the Battle at Castle Black will be the best action scene in the show's history.

I don't think it looks like they are going to "fuck up" the duel at all. The only thing I noticed (that i would otherwise liked to see) is that we won't be having the kid that the Mountain cuts in half. That would have been very gore and would add a lot to the scene. I don't think we will have it because the fight happens in a pit.

I kind of have the feeling theyre going to ruin Oberyn overall... I know they've been awesome at casting but this just doesn't seem like the Red Viper to me..

the 15 second trailer was awesome... I was concerned they would leave out Mag the Mighty, I cant wait for salt pans and Arya, glad they still have the Champion of Mereen but sad that its not Belwas

I don't think it looks like they are going to "fuck up" the duel at all. The only thing I noticed (that i would otherwise liked to see) is that we won't be having the kid that the Mountain cuts in half. That would have been very gore and would add a lot to the scene. I don't think we will have it because the fight happens in a pit.

Way too early to make judgements about the trial by combat. Although I am surprised they showed it quite so explicitly i.e. showed his face since people are going to be introduced to Oberyn and be like 'wasn't that the guy who fought the big bloke in the trailer?'.

It looks like we are seeing Gregor kill someone besides Oberyn though http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZerqjuXCk0o/UkcBw8bjFwI/AAAAAAAA7Oc/LpM9mxRHncg/s1600/mountain3.jpg

Archived