Teaser Trailer Released

Westeros

Not exactly the usual way for one of these to get out there, but thanks to a tip from The Rabbit, it looks like HBO Adria has put out a brief teaser trailer, which adds a bit of new footage that we’ve not yet seen. We’re guessing that they’ll all be glimpsed in the full trailer due this Sunday, but until there, he’s a chance to whet your appetite:

Visit the Site!

oh man this has wet my apatite. what do peope make of the big bloke smashing againt cell bars, great John?? must be. is that last scene Arya? I'm too drunk to hit pause on time.

Consensus on WiCnet seems to be that it's a giant trying to break throught the tunnel under the wall.

0:00 - Stannis burning convicts before sailing from Dragonstone

0:01 - Daenerys and co outside Meereen

0:02 - Meereen duel?

0:04 - Day of Joffrey's wedding

0:05 - Cersei indoors somewhere

0:06 - Tyrion's trial

0:07 - Battle of Castle Black, most likely

0:08 - Someone mentioned Theon at Moat Cailin, which it does look like, but is it a bit too early for that?

0:09 - Joffrey's wedding

0:10 - Arya in some place that looks like the Vale

0:10 - STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

0:11 - Jon at the Battle of the Wall

Great teaser btw. If they do the Battle of The Wall correctly, I'll forgive them for the paper shield scene in season 3.

I think waiting to see bariston fight will be better as he kicks arse when he kills that pit fighter and n book it is quite shocking how good afighter he still is at his age.

I wouldn't hold my breath on them showing Barristan fight tbh. It might infuriate readers if they don't show it, but it's possible that the actor lacks the fitness or training to perform fight sequences at his age.

0:08 - Someone mentioned Theon at Moat Cailin, which it does look like, but is it a bit too early for that?

Great teaser btw. If they do the Battle of The Wall correctly, I'll forgive them for the paper shield scene in season 3.

What's the paper shield?

I don't think so. They can't have Theon skip an entire season (or they don't want to, we know he's in this season), and he has to be doing something. Even before this teaser was released, I predicted in the Jeyne Poole thread that we'll see Theon as full fledged Reek helping Ramsey to take Moat Cailin. But I think they'll only set up the Jeyne Poole story and save it for the next season.

The scene where Davos shows Stannis the letter from the Night's Watch asking for help. It was in the finale, but it got changed to Stannis first ordering Gendry's death, and then believing Davos because Melisandre said so.

Stannis riding in to save the day was a huge surprise for me and one of my favourite twists in the series. It just came out of nowhere the first time I read ASOS.

The new footage looks very promising. In absolutely loved Blackwater so hopefully the Battle for the Wall is just as epic.

I watched it at 1080p and that looks like Theon on the horse but it also looks like the wall behind.

Stannis riding in to save the day was a huge surprise for me and one of my favourite twists in the series. It just came out of nowhere the first time I read ASOS.

I was very surprised as well. This made me really like Stannis. I wonder if that'll have the same effect for people who only watch the TV series.

Archived