Teaser Trailer Released

Westeros

Not by me. Stannis has some pretty badass lines as well.

Oh I agree. Lines like "...thousands." "Come with me and take this city!" and "most of those lords should consider themselves lucky I don't hang them for treason" are all epic lines, but they were all back in season 2, and since then he doesn't seem to have any more awesome lines, which is a shame.

Is it just me, or do all the songs they use for the trailer--"Seven Devils," "Bones," and now the Season 4 trailer song "Feral Love"--sound kind of the same?

It's just you.

I imagine D&D are going to milk the Lannister drama for all it's worth this season, if this trailer is at all representative.

And they should. The Lannister drama is at its climax this season.

I definitely think that Dany's arrogance is starting to show through in this trailer but the Unsullied won't notice it:

"They have a choice: they can live in my new world or die in their old one."

Also, Oberyn is exactly how I pictured him and he has the Dornish sex appeal factor and charisma.

And I'm assuming Littlefinger is talking to Sansa?

It really doesn't sound like the way he'd talk to Sansa. He's probably talking to one of the Vale lords.

Actually, he pops up when Jorah says there is good and evil on every side.

But I don't want to intrude on your paranoia. Carry on. :)

Cheers for being kind. :cheers:

I guess a person who suffers from paranoia knows about paranoia when they see one. Good to see we are on same page. :)

Davos is good, Stannis is Evil. Simple.

Cheers for being kind. :cheers:

I guess a person who suffers from paranoia knows about paranoia when they see one. Good to see we are on same page. :)

Davos is good, Stannis is Evil. Simple.

LOL That was the randomest non-sequitur comeback ever. You could have just said "So is your face!" instead and achieve the same thing. :lol:

Is it just me, or do all the songs they use for the trailer--"Seven Devils," "Bones," and now the Season 4 trailer song "Feral Love"--sound kind of the same?

You can tell them apart but I know what you mean. Creepy songs with female singers seems to be the trend. And they're all awesome.

You can tell them apart but I know what you mean. Creepy songs with female singers seems to be the trend. And they're all awesome.

Agreed. I've bought all three songs (Seven Devils, Bones, Feral Love) off iTunes after hearing them in the trailers, and normally I wouldn't buy songs like that, or even hear them much.

Agreed. I've bought all three songs (Seven Devils, Bones, Feral Love) off iTunes after hearing them in the trailers, and normally I wouldn't buy songs like that, or even hear them much.

Maybe it's because I'm a big Florence and the Machine fan, but I don't think Florence and Chelsea Wolfe sound alike, especially if you listen to the entire songs, although I like Wolfe, too. "Seven Devils" has very high and dramatic vocals (like every Florence song) while "Feral Love" is like a long, monotone drawn-out growl in the background (which I don't mean in a negative way, I like it). Though "Bones" does sound both Florence-like and somewhat Chelsea Wolfe-like (in the sound, not the structure of the song).

Maybe it's because I'm a big Florence and the Machine fan, but I don't think Florence and Chelsea Wolfe sound alike, especially if you listen to the entire songs, although I like Wolfe, too. "Seven Devils" has very high and dramatic vocals (like every Florence song) while "Feral Love" is like a long, monotone drawn-out growl in the background (which I don't mean in a negative way, I like it). Though "Bones" does sound both Florence-like and somewhat Chelsea Wolfe-like (in the sound, not the structure of the song).

I think it's more the general mood of the songs that make them seem similar rather than the actual sound.

YOU just said I implied he didn't read the books and I clearly pointed out my knowledge and in-depth analysis of the books in my original post. I've no idea where your getting this from but you clearly didn't read my post or your own for that matter.

Anyway back on topic. I can't wait for the proper trailer. If they do this series right the final 2-3 episodes will be amazing and some of the best TV people will ever see. The end of ASOS can only be described as a roller coaster of twists and turns. The season finale for 3 was quite poor but they have a lot of material to make the Season 4 finale amazing.

Heh. A big misunderstanding here. I originally replied to your post to the guy who said that "he doesn't get the book readers love for Stannis", and said that he probably hasn't read them. From other posts made by him, I realized that he had read the books, and edited my post to you, but forgot to add that I wasn't talking about you. Never meant to say that you hadn't read them. :)

Archived