Watch the New Game of Thrones Trailer

Westeros

As I've been trying to explain, Dany's mistakes in Meereen were due to her previous failures during her conquest, and because of a lack of good advice. Say what you will about Dany, but if Jorah had been with her in Meereen she would have listened to his advice (why else do you think GRRM made sure he was banished?)

So Jorah could become Tyrion's BFF and get him an in with Dany, obviously. :D There are alternative explanations for Dany's failings in Meereen, though, and if that line from Dany in the trailer--and the arrogant, petulant inflection Emilia Clarke gave it--is any indication, D&D won't be taking a particularly generous or indulgent tack when it comes to Dany's actions on that front and what they say about her character and fitness for leadership.

LF is talking to someone in a golden jacket. So its either Oberyn or Jaime (in the leather coat we saw him wearing in his initial scene in Season 1)

Pretty sure it was Oberyn.

eta: looked again - I was confusing the scene with Varys and Oberyn before the throne with this one.

I could have sworn that was Winterfell, but I could be wrong. They might be using the same Harrenhal setpieces for the Dreadfort as well.

It is certainly not WF. Bolton flags show it must be some Bolton base and what better than to show Dreadfort, where Yara is heading and where Stannis also plans to go.

Dude, no it's not. Meryn Trant got some angry dude voice. The voice in the beginning sounded smooth and suave.

Fine don't believe me. All I know is the voice sounds spot on like Ian Beattie's voice, while it doesn't sound like Ian Gelder's much at all.

We'll find out in a couple months.

Is Drogon flying over the Red Keep a troll by D&D, a possible hint at the future, or one of Dany's dreams?

"You['ll?] fight over him like beasts until you tear him apart. I wil burn my house to the ground before I let that happen."

I am assuming Cersei is speaking to a Tyrell about Joff or Tommen.

Kit Harington sounds like a leader. :) Hopefully his performance will be as good as it appears here; The show will certainly need it to be for his arc this season.

Interesting to see Jaime and Joffrey interact, since that's new.

Jorah: "There's good and evil on both sides.", as the trailer shows Davos and Stannis. I know some will be up in arms over this...

Pedro Pascal's Oberyn has a sexy voice. And the way he gropes the flame... *flutter*

Yara will not be turning back because of Balon's death, as some predicted. She's in it now.

We're following the Rast and the mutineers now?

Bolton men entering Harrenhal, or Winterfell???

Theon doesn't look like Reek. That's a huge deviation, but then again this is a premature assumption.

Tyrion's quote at the end is probably a reply to Oberyn seeking justice for Elia.

Arya and Sandor fight at the inn, YES.

Sansa's snow castle, YES YES YES.

I'M MUCH EXCITE!

No, LF is not talking to Oberyn...Oberyn's jacket is distinctly gold and patterned with embroidery and jewels. The person he is talking to seems a lot taller...so I don't think its Sansa or Lysa. I think its Jaime, either in that leather jacket or in his KG leathers. And it would make sense for LF to ask Jaime what side he is on since he is the LC of the KG

Archived