GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

I got a kick out of seeing Jorah Mormont as a mad scientist who turns into an uber-zombie.

Even after his monstrous transformation, while standing he still leans on his right hip the same way Jorah does. It's almost cute.

What movie/show was this?

I saw Walder Frey recently in Broadchurch. Great role! Nice to see him in something where he has a bit more range than just being an ass (Filch and Frey). And when I saw Oblivion in theatres (awhile back) I was shocked to see the Kingslayer. I kept making stupid Jaime jokes to my friend during all of his scenes :P

Edited by atia-

Recently bought a film called Perrier's Bounty that I’ve never heard anyone else mention ever and was delighted to find it was full off GoT actors although you might have to look hard for some.

Namely there’s Michael McElhatton, Frances Magee (Yoren), Conleth Hill and Liam Cunningham. Too bad the movie fell short but it´s worth watching if only for the actors. Also featuring Cillian Murphy Brendan Gleeson.

• 1 month later...

I saw Walder Frey recently in Broadchurch. Great role! Nice to see him in something where he has a bit more range than just being an ass (Filch and Frey). And when I saw Oblivion in theatres (awhile back) I was shocked to see the Kingslayer. I kept making stupid Jaime jokes to my friend during all of his scenes :P

I did too. I got a huge kick out of it, at least. :D

Resident Evil: Extinction. He's also in the last few minutes of RE: Apocalypse.

I did not realize this at all. Wow...

The fangirl in me is still excited for Pompeii, though. :blushing:

James Cosmo (The Old Bear/Jeor Mormont) was in Braveheart as Campbell AKA Hamish's dad. Really weird as he somehow looks older in Braveheart than he does in GoT.

There was a movie called The Last Legion that was released a few years back that is absolutely hilarious in hindsight. Practically every other scene has at least two actors from Game of Thones on screen together.

Edited by TreasonIsTreason!

Not another role but a cameo. I got around to watching Brian Cox's lecture "The Science of Doctor Who" and Charles Dance was in the audience. It took me a minute to recognize him because he was smiling and I'm not used to seeing Tywin do anything except scowl.

Edited by Red Raven

I wonder what Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage will be in Ripper Street. Any suggestions?

Maybe a Chinese paper dragon together......and Jerome Flynn will knock them out.....

And I enjoyed Thoros of Myr in Lillyhammer.

David Bradley (Frey) was excellent in the Doctor Who special documentary they did for the anniversary !

And I was the same with a friend during Oblivion ! Couldnt stop the Jaime jokes ! :D