GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Just saw Natalie Dormer in Rush, Ron Howard's latest movie. It was actually really excellent, in my opinion. Even though I had no interest in seeing it initially. I'm not 100% positive, but I think the actor who played Jory Cassel was in it as well. He looked a lot like him, anyway.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0803397/ yep, it was him.

Karl fooking tanner was in the dark knight rises and torchwood😝😝 great actor

He also plays one of the main villains in AMC's new series "Turn", a show about spies in the American war of independence. The first (and probably only) season finished a few weeks ago.

Sorry if someone's mentioned these already:

Ned - Goldeneye, National Treasure, Fellowship of the Ring, a family guy episode, Troy, Flightplan, The Island, Silent Hill and Percy Jackson

Cersei - The Purge, 300 and maybe rise of an empire and Dredd also I think the Terminator TV show

Tyrion - Death at a funeral, Ice Age 4 (He's in a upcoming game called Destiny as well)

Jaime - Black Hawk Down

Jon - How To Train Your Dragon 2 and Pompeii

Jorah - Kick-Ass 2

Tywin - Ali G In Da House and Last Action Hero

Littlefinger - Dark Knight Rises and Queer as Folk

Karl - Dark Knight Rises and Torchwood

Varys - Keith Lemon the film

Robb - Klondkyke

Jeor - Chronicles of Narnia (He's Santa)

Gendry - Skins and New Worlds

Gilly - Skins

Margaery - Tudors

Ramsay - Misfits and Vicious

King Robert - The Full Monty

Theon - I saw him in a trailer for a film called Savages? I'm not sure

Hizhdar - Plebs

Dagmer - The Office

Orell??? - The Office (The one played by Mackenzie crooke)

Jojen - Doctor Who

Pycelle - Doctor Who and Harry Potter

Osha - Harry Potter

Catelyn - Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1 (It's only a cameo as Hermione's mum)

Mance- Harry Potter and Rome

Edmure - Rome

Olenna - The Avengers (TV show not film)

Shae - You don't want to know

Peter Dinklage was fantastic in The Station Agent, and it's a great little film. Highly recommend it.

Tobias Menzies (Edmure) has been cast in the Starz Outlander adaptation, which is out later this year.

Ciaran Hinds also played a great Captain Wentworth in an adaptation of Jane Austen's Persuasion.

Jorah - Kick-Ass 2

Iain Glen played Hamlet in the film version of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead. He looked so young!

Have Ender's Game on right now. The actor who played Xoan Daxos (sp? Don't Have Clash of Kings handy now) is in it.

We watched Mama a few nights back with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in it. Kinda fun to see him cheerful, although GoT/ASOIAF gives new meaning to "I'm the FUN Uncle."

Catelyn - Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1 (It's only a cameo as Hermione's mum)

Edmure - Rome

Olenna - The Avengers (TV show not film)

Shae - You don't want to know

You've got a problem with - Tatort?

Seriously people need to stop with this. She's a very good actress , and starred in a a good deal of quality movies/shows.

Yeah, but they never will because they're all twelve years old or something. :rolleyes:

Gethin Anthony (Renly) is going to play Charles Manson in NBC's upcoming Aquarious, opposite David Duchovny

From the AV Club:

"After all, Renly Baratheon was able to assemble an army of loyal followers based solely on his charisma—just like Charles Manson—and he was later killed by a magic shadow baby—also like Manson. "

:lol: