GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

I've started watching Hunted because of Stephen Dillane (<3333) and Ellaria is in this too, they even share scenes :)

I know both him and Dance are in Secret State and previous Daario had a scene with him in The Tunnel :)

Gethin Anthony (Renly) is going to play Charles Manson in NBC's upcoming Aquarious, opposite David Duchovny

From the AV Club:

"After all, Renly Baratheon was able to assemble an army of loyal followers based solely on his charisma—just like Charles Manson—and he was later killed by a magic shadow baby—also like Manson. "

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Tunnel was good. Showed me that Dillane could play a Sam Vimes.

He was adorable in this series :) I really liked Clemence Poesy's acting, they had such lovely chemistry together and both characters were flawed and relatable in a very realistic way.

Edited by sati

Has anyone seen the ad for the movie Dracula Untold? It seems it has both Charles Dance and the boy who plays Rickon in it. Not sure if anyone has brought info about this movie yet as I haven't combed the entire thread. I just thought some might be interested in it. Of course, the movie seems to make use of Charles Dance and his amazing voice in the promo, can't say I blame them, LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AXVuHRSR_w

I saw Walder Frey recently in Broadchurch. Great role! Nice to see him in something where he has a bit more range than just being an ass (Filch and Frey).

I saw this when it was first on. Recorded this when it was on ITV Encore recently and re-watched this week. Loved it even more :D

The press are vicious, spiteful, mean-hearted people who should feel disgusted with themselves after causing his death. I felt dreadfully sorry for him :(

Gwendoline Christie will be in the next Hunger Games movie, it seems (along with Dormer then ?)

Really? Do we know who she is? I thought she was also in the next Star Wars? Seems to be a busy year.

I was watching Nanny McPhee, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster was in it.

I knew him from Nanny McPhee before aGoT :D When he showed up my reaction was:

"SIMON!" :p

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Richard Madden (Robb Stark) was is a TV Series called Sirens

He is also cast for Prince Charming in Cinderella in 2015

Really? Do we know who she is? I thought she was also in the next Star Wars? Seems to be a busy year.

Apparently she's going to be someone called "Commander Lyme", which rings zero bells for me despite having read the novel

Oh, in the film "Shadow Dancer" there's Aidan Gillen and Michael McElhatton and they share a couple of scenes, if I remember correctly. Made me go:

"Littlefinger and Roose! Littlefinger and Roose! Shit just got real!"

Apparently she's going to be someone called "Commander Lyme", which rings zero bells for me despite having read the novel

Oh, in the film "Shadow Dancer" there's Aidan Gillen and Michael McElhatton and they share a couple of scenes, if I remember correctly. Made me go:

"Littlefinger and Roose! Littlefinger and Roose! Shit just got real!"

Huh, name rings no bells here either...probably one of the rebel.commanders. Maybe the one who meets Katniss when she visits the hospital before it is bombed

Huh, name rings no bells here either...probably one of the rebel.commanders. Maybe the one who meets Katniss when she visits the hospital before it is bombed

No,that's Paylor, who's pretty important in the story since she later. .. never mind. Lyme is the leader of rebels in District 2, who is also a former Victor in the Games, she has one scene in the book (but I bet she will be in some action scenes in the movie) when

the rebels are discussing how to take the Nut and there's a confrontational moment between her and Gale over his plan to bomb it and basically kill or trap everyone inside, and because he starts ranting against the people of District 2.

That should be a really memorable scene. Lyme is supposed to be a really tall woman, over 6' and muscular, which you would expect of a Career Tribute from District 2, so when I heard Lily Rabe was cast, I thought "good actress, but no.". When Rabe withdrew because of some play and was replaced by Gwendoline, I thought "that's more like it".

No,that's Paylor, who's pretty important in the story since she later. .. never mind. Lyme is the leader of rebels in District 2, who is also a former Victor in the Games, she has one scene in the book (but I bet she will be in some action scenes in the movie) when

the rebels are discussing how to take the Nut and there's a confrontational moment between her and Gale over his plan to bomb it and basically kill or trap everyone inside, and because he starts ranting against the people of District 2.

That should be a really memorable scene. Lyme is supposed to be a really tall woman, over 6' and muscular, which you would expect of a Career Tribute from District 2, so when I heard Lily Rabe was cast, I thought "good actress, but no.". When Rabe withdrew because of some play and was replaced by Gwendoline, I thought "that's more like it".

Ah, of course :) It has been a while since I read the books, but that rings a bell, thanks