GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Charles Dance is in that great fire of London thing. Could he be the British Alan Dale, aka, actor who crops up in everything?

He might just be. Yes. Imagine his range of parts. He pulls off every role which adds to the credibility.

From vicar to android.

That's why I like him.

"Peter Drunklage" was hilarious.

We'll have to wait whether it turns out to be a good movie or not.

99% chance that it will suck. I haven't forgotten Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. That might be the worst movie I saw in theatre in the past decade.

99% chance that it will suck. I haven't forgotten Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. That might be the worst movie I saw in theatre in the past decade.

I bet the same, that's why it surprised me that not only Headey but also Dance are participating. They sure have options when it comes to scripts...

just saw The Maze Runner with my brother earlier this week and i kept describing Thomas Brodie Sangster as "Jojen Reed" and my brother was like WHO!? (haven't managed to persuade him to read the books/watch the show yet).

great movie btw. planning on reading that series after GoT.

as an aside, i love figuring out who actors are and what other things i've seen them in to the point where my friends are like "how the hell do you know that!?" *sheepish smile* a game of actors...

just saw The Maze Runner with my brother earlier this week and i kept describing Thomas Brodie Sangster as "Jojen Reed" and my brother was like WHO!? (haven't managed to persuade him to read the books/watch the show yet).

great movie btw. planning on reading that series after GoT.

I think one of the reasons I loved Newt so much in the Maze Runner book was because I knew he was going to be played by Jojen, or as I like to call him, the adorable kid who plays the drums and is Liam Neeson's son in Love Actually...

Also, in the second film, Aiden Gillen/Littlefinger is going to be Rat-Man - I've only just started book 2 so I don't know who he is yet, but my friend says he's perfect for the role... so chances are, Rat-Man is a manipulative dick...

You clearly haven't watched any of the Twilight movies. At least in Vampire Hunter something happens, you have a plot and the characters actually do stuff. I wanted to pour acid in my eyes and never go to the movies after watching Twilight.

Finally watched Eastern Promises. Saw Donald Sumpter (Maester Luwin) and the guy who plays Pyp. I think I saw Art Parkinson (Rickon) in the Dracula Untold trailer.

You clearly haven't watched any of the Twilight movies. At least in Vampire Hunter something happens, you have a plot and the characters actually do stuff. I wanted to pour acid in my eyes and never go to the movies after watching Twilight.

I saw the first Twilight movie (not in cinema). It wasn't as bad as Abe Lincoln: vampire hunter. It was horrible of course, but not on the level of ABVH, fucking shite movie.

I saw the first Twilight movie (not in cinema). It wasn't as bad as Abe Lincoln: vampire hunter. It was horrible of course, but not on the level of ABVH, fucking shite movie.

How did you handle the sparkling vampires in Twilight? [sorry for going off-topic by the way, I'm just really interested]

How did you handle the sparkling vampires in Twilight? [sorry for going off-topic by the way, I'm just really interested]

I laughed my fucking ass off. And the joke got even funnier when I saw clips on youtube about the rest of the series, where they just ignored that vampires sparkle in the sun. Much inconsistency, such funny as Doge would put it :D