GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

I spotted Emilia Clarke in a movie called "Triassic Attack". It was so bad I had to switch it off after about 30 minutes - not her fault, the script was just awful.

Rewatched "The headsman" yesterday with my husband, starring NCW. It does have some plotholes but overall, it's a decent movie and quite entertaining.

I spotted Emilia Clarke in a movie called "Triassic Attack". It was so bad I had to switch it off after about 30 minutes - not her fault, the script was just awful.

Rewatched "The headsman" yesterday with my husband, starring NCW. It does have some plotholes but overall, it's a decent movie and quite entertaining.

Triassic attack was a bad movie, but it was actually quite good compared to the usual shit Syfy churns out.

I have a soft spot for trashy movies in my heart, but this was just too ridiculous :) I know movies of this sort aren't Logical but what the heck were dinosaur skeletons doing in a museum dedicated to native Americans? Just awful. I'd rather watch Sharknado because that one's so over the top that it's quite entertaining :)

I have a soft spot for trashy movies in my heart, but this was just too ridiculous :) I know movies of this sort aren't Logical but what the heck were dinosaur skeletons doing in a museum dedicated to native Americans? Just awful. I'd rather watch Sharknado because that one's so over the top that it's quite entertaining :)

As a fan of the Room, I like my trashy movies as ridiculous as possible :D At least I can laugh at the abysmal story/acting/etc. that way :)

Stephen Dillane played my Great-Great Grandfather's brother, (the golfing legend before Tiger Woods) Harry Vardon in this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388980/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_24

It's an enjoyable, if slightly inaccurate film.
Random fact, from what my Great Grandfather told my father, his brother (my Great-Great Grandfather) was actually the better golfer, however he rather womanised & drank, they always made a £5 bet to see who could win & he would usually win.

Strange to me that Dillane, along with starring as Harry Vardon (If you check out the pictures, you'll see what I mean), also plays a man with thinned out hair (practically bald) in Game of Thrones as well.

First trailer of the new Terminator movie with Emilia Clarke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN__WyMfEKw

Poor Emilia. The GoT-cast doesn't seem to catch a break. Kit in Pompei, Emilia in Terminator and Richard in Cinderella what dreadful movies are they forced to play in. Alfie has had the best role so far, as one of the antagonists in John Wick (awesome movie).

Poor Emilia. The GoT-cast doesn't seem to catch a break. Kit in Pompei, Emilia in Terminator and Richard in Cinderella what dreadful movies are they forced to play in. Alfie has had the best role so far, as one of the antagonists in John Wick (awesome movie).

Kit is gonna be in new Xavier Dolan movie with Jessica Chastain so at least he'll catch a break. Emilia looks beyond terrible in this and that trailer is just embarrassing.

Kit is gonna be in new Xavier Dolan movie with Jessica Chastain so at least he'll catch a break. Emilia looks beyond terrible in this and that trailer is just embarrassing.

It are always the least deserving who get the prize I guess.

Edited by Veltigar

Had to sit around at home waiting for someone for a long time yesterday, and had a double hit on GoT actors.

The Suspicions of Mr Whicher had both Ben Crompton (Dolorous Ed) and Donald Sumpter (Winterfell maester) in it.

Being a GoT fan, I saw Ben Crompton and thought 'oh no, this is one of those times they cast a well known actor in a seemingly minor role, so you can guess that they're the murdered'. Turned out he was just in minor role, so being in GoT doesn't always mean fame (though it was filmed a couple of years ago)

Also watched Season of the Witch with Nicholas Cage. Not a great movie, but starts with a scene featuring Rory McCann (The Hound) as a soldier.

John Wick was probably my favorite movie of 2014 thus far and Aflie killed it in that film, even though he was definitely somewhat typecast in it.

Liam Cunningham has also become probably one of my favorite actors. I didn't even know he was going to be in it, but I recently watched The Guard with Brendan Gleeson, where Liam plays one of the villains, who is having an existential crisis and reads Nietzsche, and he was hilarious.