GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Gemma Whelan will be in "Mapp and Lucia" on BBC1 starting on December 29th.

Mapp and Lucia was really good fun in general and Gemma had a great role. Now I'm prayer circling so hard that she'll be in S5. Damn my love for "lesser spotted GoT characters". Mark Gatiss is also one of the main actors in Mapp and Lucia btw.

Aidan Gillen is the lead in a 3 part mini series on Irish TV at the moment called Charlie, about one of our most notorious Prime Ministers. He is wearing a terrible wig (though the RL version had a ridiculous hairstyle anyway) and he's chewing the scenery. And I'm loving it. I'm not sure if the producers were going for comedy gold though..

Mapp and Lucia was really good fun in general and Gemma had a great role. Now I'm prayer circling so hard that she'll be in S5. Damn my love for "lesser spotted GoT characters". Mark Gatiss is also one of the main actors in Mapp and Lucia btw.

Aidan Gillen is the lead in a 3 part mini series on Irish TV at the moment called Charlie, about one of our most notorious Prime Ministers. He is wearing a terrible wig (though the RL version had a ridiculous hairstyle anyway) and he's chewing the scenery. And I'm loving it. I'm not sure if the producers were going for comedy gold though..

How is his accent in that? ;) :D

Tara Fizgerald (Selyse) was in the Camomile Lawn (quite naked).

Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton) & Ian McElhinney (Barristan Selmy) were in The Fall with Gillian Anderson in the lead.

Oliver Ford Davies (Maester Cressen) was in a couple of the newish Star Wars films & has been in Poirot, Marple, Midsomer Murders, Maigret, Wycliffe, Inspector Morse, Spooks & Foyle's War. He usually plays either the murderer or the victim!

Charles Dance is the english king in the Dutch epic Michiel de Ruyter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j21t1i_SiKI

think i spotted Hannah Murray in the trailer to, but she is not confirmed as an actor...

to hear CD talka bout family sounded very, very familiar

Edited by HTN02

?

You mean he is supposed to die in the film? (IDK if he is or not btw so thats not a spoiler)

Or do you mean that it looks god awful? :P

The second :p (the first is inherent to every Sean Bean production)

I'm from Germany. And it's mostly the dubbed version - I just can't stand my namesake's German voice.

True. The voice sounds like a man in his mid twenties. Saw him last week as Archbishop of Canterbury in Ironclad.

I don't know if he was mentioned before, but in attempting to find actors who appeared in GoT and Star Trek,,,besides of course Julian Bashir and that bald guy in one of the last two movies....all I came up was that Bronn appeared in two really shitty Voyager episodes. "Fair Haven" and "Spirit Folk"

Haven't seen anybody mention this one in this thread, could not find the previous one.

I've recently rewatched Agatha Christie's Poirot', And was suprised to see quite a few actors from GoT.

Iain Glen (as Dr David Willoughby ) murder suspect in Elephants Can Remember

Alexander Siddig (as Mr Shaitana) murder victim in Cards on the Table.

Aidan Gillen (as Amyas Crale) murder victim in Five Little Pigs.

Gillen has aged alot, but that voice is unmistakable ^_^