GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

I saw Littlefinger headshot Gendry yesterday. I think the film's name was "Blitz" or "The Blitz".

Why does Littlefinger use a cancer voice in a Game of Thrones when the actor obviously knows how to use a normal voice?

I saw Gillen in the film Calvary, he more or less used the same voice, I think it is his real voice. I also think it suits him, it makes him sound sly.

Liam Cunningham will be in the next episode of The Musketeers. He has a terrible wig :(

The actress that played Selyse, plays The king's mom on the show. The actress that played Roslin Frey, plays the queen on the show too.

Edited by Batbob45

Miltos Yerolemou (Syrio) turned up briefly in this week's episode as the King of France. Turns out that Nina Gold is one of the casting directors for this, which explains all the overlap. I expect I'll see one of the dragons in a cameo next.

I was stood next to him, great guy :)

Charles Dance is in Fallen Angel (a tv series) and I caught a scene with Donald Sumpter (Maester Luwin) in it. Didn't watch every minute, so there may be other GoT actors, but I got all mushy when I saw him.

I watched the whole thing actually. And you are right about Donald Sumpter.

Saw "Dolorous Edd" (Ben Crompton) in "Blood".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

arent the actors who play rickon and renly in the dracula untold movie?

also Jaimie was in the other woman I recognized his make out style

NCW was great as the lead in the Danish film "Second Chance". I watched it in a festival this February.

It's a contemporary drama, but he's still a guy who will do all sort of things for love/family!

Edited by Annara Snow