GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Lord how did i not catch that was Harry Lloyd as Henry Percy..loved that scene where Cromwell confronts him about the the Anne rumors

any one catch "Pixels"..my (12 year old) nephew swears its the best thing he has ever seen but I am thinking that is gonna be a Red Box rental myself even thought Peter Dinklage look OUTRAGEOUS in it lol

Lord how did i not catch that was Harry Lloyd as Henry Percy..loved that scene where Cromwell confronts him about the the Anne rumors

any one catch "Pixels"..my (12 year old) nephew swears its the best thing he has ever seen but I am thinking that is gonna be a Red Box rental myself even thought Peter Dinklage look OUTRAGEOUS in it lol

I think I am going to watch it

Natalie Dormer's new one-off period drama based on real events "The Scandalous Lady W" (formerly "The Woman in Red"), also starring Aneurin Barnard and Shawn Evans, has an air date now: Monday, 17 August, 9 pm, BBC 2.

The trailer has been released, too. 

So, folks, here's your unique chance to see Anne Boleyn and Richard III getting it on.  And with pervy Inspector Morse watching, no less. .:p

Seriously though, it's a really interesting real life story and I'm looking forward to watching it. Besides, I really like Aneurin. I'm not a fan of Dormer, but maybe this time she'll be better, this role seems better than the one-note show Margaery.

Natalie Dormer's new one-off period drama based on real events "The Scandalous Lady W" (formerly "The Woman in Red"), also starring Aneurin Barnard and Shawn Evans, has an air date now: Monday, 17 August, 9 pm, BBC 2.

The trailer has been released, too. 

So, folks, here's your unique chance to see Anne Boleyn and Richard III getting it on.  And with pervy Inspector Morse watching, no less. . :P

Seriously though, it's a really interesting real life story and I'm looking forward to watching it. Besides, I really like Aneurin. I'm not a fan of Dormer, but maybe this time she'll be better, this role seems better than the one-note show Margaery.

While this sounds interesting, I worry Dormer is being typecast.

While this sounds interesting, I worry Dormer is being typecast.

Not really? I don't see how this role is at all similar to Margaery, except that she's in a costume drama and she has sex scenes (with adults this time, thankfully)? Edited by Annara Snow

I liked Hannah Murray ( Gilly) and Joe Dempsie (Gendry in Skins

I liked Iwan Rheon ( Ramsay) in Misfits he was my favorite character as Simon on that show now I can't watch it the same anymore without thinking about Ramsay

I liked Mark Addy (King Robert) in the Full Monty

I just saw The Falling, with Maisie Williams. I really like her acting, but I am still a bit impressed with a certain scene  :eek: . I can't see Arya with the same eyes after that.

I've been really wanting to see that movie for a while now, but I live in the U.S. so I have to wait until August 24th. Was it good overall? Edited by Joan Jett

Pixels is a lot of fun. Enjoyed it. Dinklage is always fun. The ending is the best.

I'm gonna watch it tonight. In 3D! I'm so happy about that because it's going to be the original version as well.

EDIth:

I'm back from the movies. Did you guys notice Sean Bean?

And I like it. The credits were awesome too. Edited by King Tyrion I

Just rewatching Our Friends In The North (one of the greatest TV series of all time) and it has David Bradley (Walder Frey) as a political activist, Donald Sumpter  (Maester Luwin) as a police chief and Peter Vaughn (Maester Aemon) as the dad of one of the main characters. This is apart from the fact that it also stars James Bond (Daniel Craig) and Doctor Who (Christopher Ecclestone).

Haven't read through the whole of the last thread, so this might already have been mentioned, but Aidan Gillen plays Stuart (one of the main characters) in the UK "Queer as Folk" series.

I rewatched QAF recently. I knew Little finger was Stuart but imagine my delight when his ole Da was none other than the wonderful Barriston Selmy!

Rewatched Band of Gold at the same time. Cersei as Collette. S&M prostitute. Loved her then as now.

Also was a bit mind blown that Jerome of Robson and Jerome was Bronn. I always thought he was Hodor as Bronn looked nothing like Jerome. And Thoros of Myr being Dennis Pennis! Maybe I'm not very observant. Edited by doodoz