GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Robert Aramayo (Young Adult Ned Stark) as a thief named Tray in Galveston starring Ben Foster.

Rupert Vansittart played Mr. Hurst (Mr. Bingley’s brother-in-law) in the 1995 Pride and Prejudice, which also starred Jennifer Ehle as Elizabeth Bennet, who played Catelyn Stark in the Game of Thrones unaired pilot.

Maisie's next film project was recently announced:

Set in second world war era Malta directed by Rebecca Cremona and it is called "The Gut". Rebecca was at the press night for Maisie's play that Kit and Richard attended last month. The film is build as an "Historical Drama" with the following synopsis:

Nina, a runaway girl struggles to survive in the infamous backstreets of Malta's capital, as Allied forces amass to defend the island fortress against Hitler and Mussolini's troops. Bobby, a cabaret drag performer takes her under his wing, but they clash when both fall in love with the same daredevil pilot.

Although details on the upcoming film are scarce, it seems like Williams is not the only high profile artist who will be starring in the production which will film on-location in Italy and Malta.

Edited by a black swan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 4:19 AM, Joey Crows said:

Can't remember where I saw it, but I saw a venn diagram with all the actors who've appeared in GoT, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who. Not surprising, but fun none the less.

Happens a lot when you have British actors involved in a big project, the same names crop up again and again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Winds of Winter blow cold said:

Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger) has a new series on the History channel called "Project Bluebook". The title comes from a real effort the U.S. Air Force put into investigating UFO sightings, but it looks to be an X-Files kind of show.

A little late to the show, but this series was surprisingly pretty good.   Very much looking for season 2. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching a post apocalyptic movie called "Patient Zero" (2018) while the main star is former 'Doctor Who' Matt Smith it co-stars Natalie Dormer (Margeary Tyrell) and John Bradley (Samwell Tarly). I recognize a lot of British actors in it, but it's set in the States & most of them are trying to put on American accents! Even Dormer- who can do a credible American accent- is being allowed to use a British accent...BUT it isn't her actual British accent! it's weird.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, It_spelt_Magalhaes said:

Holy! I feel old.

Also? 'He chose... poorly.' after Donovan was all 'eternal life'? Awesomest line. 

Yeah, loved the grail scene. Also, Glover looks a lot better clean shaven, even as a villain he was cool. That Pycelle beard makes him haggard and petty imo. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like I have to follows myself. The forth coming "Marvel's the Eternals" stars Richard Madden as Ikarris a super powered immortal and Kit Harrington is playing Dane Whitman A.K.A. The Black Knight. This should be a real stretch for Kit, he play a hero who dresses in black, has a sword that can cut through most anything...rides a magical winged creature...gets involved with a powerful woman who eventually goes mad...oh. I see what they are doing. Okay.

I almost forgot, Ian Glenn is playing Bruce Wayne/Batman in season 2 of 'Titans' on the DC streaming service. (Retired Batman?) I don't subscribe to it so will never see it!

Edited by Winds of Winter blow cold