GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

• 1 month later...

Jacob Anderson is in what's going to be on Jodie Whittaker's last season of Doctor Who (I fell so sorry for him) and the  he's doing a series version of Interview With The Vampire, which I think is on Netflix. (Grey Worm B.T.W.)

Edited by Winds of Winter blow cold

Krysten Coombs (one of the dwarf entertainers at the Purple Wedding) is currently competing for Britain in badminton at the Paralympic Games in Tokyo. He's lost out on a chance for gold or silver after he was defeated by India's Krishna Nagar, but there's still a chance he could get a bronze medal (match takes place early tomorrow morning). At the very least, he's going to come in fourth place :)

He's previously won silver at the 2017 World Championships.

• 1 month later...

James Faulkner (Randyll Tarly) appeared in the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes TV series in the two-hour long "The Hound of the Baskervilles"; he plays Jack Stapleton.

Speaking of Sherlock Holmes, Roger Ashton-Griffiths (Mace Tyrell) appeared in Young Sherlock Holmes as Lestrade. At the end of the film it's reported he gets promoted to Inspector.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those in the UK who want to see Pilou Asbæk (Euron Greyjoy) act properly in an great political drama, Borgen is now available on BBC Iplayer. Starring alongside him is Birgitte Hjort Sørensen (Karsi - the spearwife at Hardhome), who also delivers a great performance.

Just a brilliant show that I'd really recommend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, Angel Eyes said:

James Faulkner (Randyll Tarly) appeared in the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes TV series in the two-hour long "The Hound of the Baskervilles"; he plays Jack Stapleton.

I loved his narration of the Histories & Lore bit about house Tarly. The guy has an absolute killer voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Tara Fitzgerald (Selyse Florent/Baratheon) appears in Belgravia as Lady Templemore, and Andy Beckwith (Rorge) appears as a debt collector named Schmidt.

Joseph Mawle appeared in the 2007 version of Persuasion as Captain Harry Harville, one of Captain Wentworth's friends.

Edited by Angel Eyes

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...