(Wanted) Needle - Valryian Steel or other replica

DireWolf90

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a replica of the book version of Arya Starks sword, Needle.

If anyone has the Valryian Steel version and is willing to sell it, please message me and we can work something out, I'd love to get my hands on the official replica.

Alternatively, if no one is wanting to sell one, I'm willing to settle for a cheaper replica, though I don't know where to find any (except one) and which ones would be good. I found one at swordskingdom.com but it's a Chinese based shop so I don't know if they would be any good. If anyone know if it's a good replica or know where I can a good replica, please let me know.

The only other replica I've found was on eBay and it had a metal handle, not a leather (or even fake leather) one.

Thanks everyone!

Please don't buy from that place, they're all really crappy knockoffs, we've tried to get that site shut down but they found some foreign warez host now that doesn't much care about copyrights. I believe it is a front for a pakistani factory actually.

There will be an HBO version of Needle coming in 2015, and until then there are some book replicas on eBay, which have appreciated in price since we sold out, but they are still available at least. Right now one has a current bid of just $250, others have buy it nows of $500.

I'm glad I came here before buying it there then, I was right to have my suspicions.

I didn't really like the TV version so it's why I'm more after a book version. Unfortunately all the ones on eBay means I have to pay $750+ (unless that bidding one doesn't go for that much). I can only really afford one for around $450 including postage, that's why I'm hoping someone here can sell one for a reasonable price, I'm desperate.

I don't suppose Valyrian have one or two laying around they didn't get rid of?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, I'm selling my Valyrian Steel 'Needle' - it's in fantastic condition. (Barely seen any actual combat!!) - signed certificate of authenticity plastic wrapped (un-opened) - have loads of pictures but just ask for any you would like. :)

Drop me a message if you want any pics / info / anything / price (let's haggle??) :)

Hey guys, I'm selling my Valyrian Steel 'Needle' - it's in fantastic condition. (Barely seen any actual combat!!) - signed certificate of authenticity plastic wrapped (un-opened) - have loads of pictures but just ask for any you would like. :)

Drop me a message if you want any pics / info / anything / price (let's haggle??) :)

I have one also, what are you willing to pay these days ?

I've messaged both of you. Lets see what we can work out :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived