LA Con Arrival Times

FYI, getting from the plane in LAX to Anaheim could be a nightmare. Before you volenteer to pick people up, I'd highly recommend you consider the day, time of day, etc. You easily could take 1 1/2 to 2 hours driving from LAX to Anaheim during rush hour. Getting out of LAX with luggage is usually another hour.

Cab would be hella expensive. Were I not already in LA, I'd take super shuttle. Or hang out at someone's place nearby, then hitch a ride over to Anaheim when traffic dies down. My car is tiny, otherwise I'd offer that to peeps. If you folks coming in on Tuesday want to hang out in West LA before heading to Anaheim, let me know... I'm nearby.

-Cuellar

Tues - Monday-ish, unless something fun comes up and I feel like sticking round a bit or arriving early. Not sure whether I want to take the bike out there or drive the car. Car would be useful for ferrying people to and fro the airport, but I've been wanting to road trip on the bike since I've had it. And it's cool.

I for one would love a ride. It looks like I get to LAX before anyoen else and I don't want to sit around for 7 hours waiting.

I am not sure what to do until the room is ready, need to check with Lany on that.

So in short, if I can get a ride at that time and have someone to hang with I would be be in your debt.

Lany, I just copied your list over from your post. thanks! :)

Xray Tue 22 Aug, early pm

Mr X Wed 23 Aug, pm

Zak, Xray and I will both be arriving on the 23rd.

BTW, we'll be renting a car, so we may be able to help out with rides from the airport and what not. I suppose that might end up being most useful to anyone arriving Wednesday afternoon, but I'd be up for another trip or two to the airport later on.

BTW, we'll be renting a car, so we may be able to help out with rides from the airport and what not. I suppose that might end up being most useful to anyone arriving Wednesday afternoon, but I'd be up for another trip or two to the airport later on.

X and X: We may take you up on that - we get in Wednesday afternoon at 2 :)

Gas money I can do, shuttle fees, maybe not so much ;)

Hey Odie -- we'll keep you posted. We're flying in from NoCal, which means we have 15 flight times to choose from. But we are aiming for early afternoon.

w00t!

That'd be perfect :) We're patient people, so we don't mind waiting. Just how to find you? That would be the big question!

Can I stand outside your arrival terminal in a limo driver's suit, with a white sign saying "Penishead Party"??

Oh, strike that. I'll make Davos do it :D

Can I stand outside your arrival terminal in a limo driver's suit, with a white sign saying "Penishead Party"??

Oh, strike that. I'll make Davos do it :D

What Davos does for :love:

(you wouldn't believe what Mr. X puts up with. Like, partners wearing a Penis hat in LAX.) :P

Archived